Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio was an FBI informant

The Dumb Boys were not smart enough to realize that a a racist group should not task a Hispanic guy to be their leader:

I wonder why anyone would believe some random group out of nowhere would rise with media all over them and not expect this type of stuff.

I just hope you don't follow Canada. We had police agencies manufacturing hate groups and chasing rabbits as China had hacked into Nortels email and one by one our tech industry collapsed. I remember when Blackberries were the talk of the town...

Keep your eye on what is important in a country. If crimes are committed, then go for it. Otherwise, you are risking great national security harm when your resources are wasted. Every time I go to the grocery store I chuckle at what our police agencies are doing "undercover"...

Are you really that STUPID!! Since when does assisting the FBI equate to being unpatriotic??? Unless of course you are illegally spying on political opponents??

Greg
Do yous think he was just passing info about illegal Boy Scout popcorn sales?

Are you really that STUPID!! Since when does assisting the FBI equate to being unpatriotic??? Unless of course you are illegally spying on political opponents??

Greg
I didn't say Enrique was being on patriotic. I said the Proud Boys are dumb. Are you on drugs?
I love the informant he's patriotic.

It must be a slow news day or something. This is the second thread about this today.

And like the first one, who gives a rat's ass?

This might be the most brilliant psyops of all

Honeypots can be up to a yard away while the action happens :laughing0301:

Untitled drawing - 2020-09-09T021945.115.png

Greg
no he was helping them stop drug gangs and human smuggling,,,

not sure about you but in my book thats a worthy cause,,,

Greg
I didn't say Enrique was being on patriotic. I said the Proud Boys are dumb. Are you on drugs?
I love the informant he's patriotic.
how do you know they are on drugs?? got a link??

Greg
no he was helping them stop drug gangs and human smuggling,,,

not sure about you but in my book thats a worthy cause,,,
Snitches get stitches

I always thought that to be a stupid thought,,

only if you were part of the criminal group should that apply,, people snitch on people everyday in court rooms across america,,,

The Dumb Boys were not smart enough to realize that a a racist group should not task a Hispanic guy to be their leader:

In what manner are the Proud Boys racist?

You're so fucking dumb you can't see right in front of you...."Ah fuck, the Proud Boys are racist and the proof their leader is Hispanic."

You fuckers appoint and narrate based on gender and color. Conservatives don't play by those rules, it's counter-intuitive & the wrong way of doing things.

PROGS are counter-intuitive & are the wrong way of doing things.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back