Proud Boys lead by a Black Hispanic?

The founder of the white supremacist group, the Proud Boys:

Did he get the memo that a Black Hispanic rose through a the ranks of Proud Boys? Better tell him.

Not sure..I'm sure he knows about two of his soldiers being arrested for assault:

No one is doubting Proud Boys engages in violence. It's the racist narrative that falls short. The article says they have been "deemed a hate group" yet provides no validation to support it. They are violent......just like the ANTIFA movement is violent. Keep trying.

You didn't follow the footnotes....keep trying.

You failed to make the case they are white supremacists.

Only because you ignore the facts. Which is fine. It's what blob supporters do. Facts and truth are like kryptonite to you guys.

The blob's FBI...

"Proud Boys to be an extremist group with ties to white nationalism.”

lol you mean the FBI that has been caught red headed in all sorts of criminal activity covering up crimes committed by Obama, Hillary, and Gangster Dad Joe? lol lol lol

Ahh...more conspiracy theories. Its a shame your blob can't manage the FBI. Then again, he didn't know people died from the flu so he's pretty stupid. You supporting the blob is pretty stupid also.

Did he get the memo that a Black Hispanic rose through a the ranks of Proud Boys? Better tell him.

Not sure..I'm sure he knows about two of his soldiers being arrested for assault:

No one is doubting Proud Boys engages in violence. It's the racist narrative that falls short. The article says they have been "deemed a hate group" yet provides no validation to support it. They are violent......just like the ANTIFA movement is violent. Keep trying.

Only because you ignore the facts. Which is fine. It's what blob supporters do. Facts and truth are like kryptonite to you guys.

The blob's FBI...

lol you mean the FBI that has been caught red headed in all sorts of criminal activity covering up crimes committed by Obama, Hillary, and Gangster Dad Joe? lol lol lol

Ahh...more conspiracy theories. Its a shame your blob can't manage the FBI. Then again, he didn't know people died from the flu so he's pretty stupid. You supporting the blob is pretty stupid also.

Yeah, he is a blob.
Kind of childish and immature in some ways.

But I'd still rather have an impetuous child who actually stood up to China and put America first than
invite China in as the left does.

I would say America is getting EXACTLY what it deserves overall.

I'm not convinced.
That's just the narrative of the radical Left and the Southern Propaganda Law Center

I'm not surprised.

Can YOU convince me? Dazzle me with your facts.....if you can that is

Feel free to do you own research into the Proud Boys. I'm sure you'll think they are "very fine people" just like the Blob does.
You are playing with your own life. Progs are Islamic intensive now. Nothing wrong with people. Plenty wrong with terrorist groups. Iran used some of the money Obama gave them to fund terrorism and people died. Biden last night gave a code word...Inshallah! That was meaning his support for the Islamic terrorists and the making of Israel the enemy again. The inner city is violent. The murders are dangerous and mindless at times. Islamic terrorists and the rise of the Chinese Empire is far different then the supposed White privilege you spout against. Russia and China are doing things together in many ways. Being a much poorer nation is not going to be good here when the Chinese eventually take over. Expand your thinking.

The planet has decided it needs to re-learn what the world was like before WW II and Pax Americana, and our economic elites have arrogantly deluded themselves they can deal with criminal regimes all on their own now with no help from the U.S. Given the craven cowardlyness and general prevalence of dope addled mindlessness and nihilism that dominates the middle and upper class mentalities, it's probably for the best that we go through a dark age of bio-wars and abject poverty, and let ther 'bilionaires eat other alive; they have nobody left to plunder and rob after all, excpet each other.

The blob's FBI...

Yeah, he is a blob.
Kind of childish and immature in some ways.

But I'd still rather have an impetuous child who actually stood up to China and put America first than
invite China in as the left does.

I would say America is getting EXACTLY what it deserves overall.

The same Chinese he hired to make his goods?

He hasn't stood up to anyone....tariffs are a tax that importers pay. China just sold their stuff to other markets that didn't tax the imports. Those guys turned around and sold the stuff here.

Everyone told the blob that tariffs wouldn't work. His own financial guy told him that. And amazingly They didn't. Shock!

NK fired off a nuke on the 4th of July a few years ago. The launcher--a mobile launcher which they didn't have until El Blob-O came to power was sold to them by the Chinese.

"Standing up to China" is a campaign slogan with very little substance behind it.

The hilarious thing is that the same tactics that China employed of downplaying the virus, is what the blob did here.

hh...more conspiracy theories. Its a shame your blob can't manage the FBI. Then again, he didn't know people died from the flu so he's pretty stupid. You supporting the blob is pretty stupid also.

LOl no theories at all, it's out in the open and well documented; if you spent less time licking pics of Hillary's ankles and kept up, you would know that already.

The blob's FBI...

They are extremists but what have they done that is racist? How can a white supremacist group have Blacks, Latinos, and Asians? Further, Trump has an FBI? The one with agents that vowed to take him out? Say anything.

The blob's FBI...

They are extremists but what have they done that is racist? How can a white supremacist group have Blacks, Latinos, and Asians? Further, Trump has an FBI? The one with agents that vowed to take him out? Say anything.

You must have missed the tiki torch parade where Nazi slogans were chanted. That was organized by a member of the Proud Boys. You must have missed the "very fine people" beating a black man senseless during the Charlottesville riots.

Call me what you like fuck boy and you can take that boot licker with you.

weak. All that vile garbage coming from your mouth just proves your fragility.

More like, SuperStupidBrutha. yeah, I call you SSB

That Black woman would kick your ass.

Only if you start calling yourself BasicHumanIdiot, I doubt that. With that being said I don't fight women, only punks who jump up to get beat down.

Call me what you like fuck boy and you can take that boot licker with you.

weak. All that vile garbage coming from your mouth just proves your fragility.

More like, SuperStupidBrutha. yeah, I call you SSB

That Black woman would kick your ass.

Only if you start calling yourself BasicHumanIdiot, I doubt that. With that being said I don't fight women, only punks who jump up to get beat down.

“Tough internet guy. Smfh.”

Behold!
The leader of the "White Supremacist group", Proud Boys (the dark one)

375x250.jpg
Another USMB rightwing cockroach poster caught in a blatant lie.

How white supremacist of the Proud Boys. Perhaps Enrique Tarrio fails under the Biden criteria for being “Black Enough”. More than likely, Enrique was the type of kid from the “Jungle” Biden didn’t want his kids going to school with.

Hey wait. I thought the Proud Boys were white supremacists. How could they have a black Hispanic heading a chapter in Miami??

Guess they aren't white supremacists or racists.

Forum List

Back