proud boys and blm budding up together

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
Once you give idle urban delinquints a course to keep them busy, motivated, paid and high they will forget about the radical shit...Have you never raised kids?

It's not buddying up at all. It's cashing in.

When I was in-between jobs a couple of years ago I started selling keyrings, car stickers and carrier bags with the faggots pervert flag on them on E-Bay. Made a killing during pride month and the weeks leading up to it.

Felt dirty and wrong but it seen me OK for money. They'd only buy this crap elsewhere anyway.

Market forces, supply and demand etc. You don't need to like it. Take their money and reinvest it in projects closer to home (in Proud Boys case).

Once you give idle urban delinquints a course to keep them busy, motivated, paid and high they will forget about the radical shit...Have you never raised kids?
Over and over...It will not change until the amount of single parents is reduced in percentage. Especially teenage mothers.

When I was in-between jobs a couple of years ago I started selling keyrings, car stickers and carrier bags with the faggots pervert flag on them on E-Bay. Made a killing during pride month and the weeks leading up to it.

Felt dirty and wrong but it seen me OK for money. They'd only buy this crap elsewhere anyway.

Market forces, supply and demand etc. You don't need to like it. Take their money and reinvest it in projects closer to home (in Proud Boys case).
who wants to buy that evil crap anyway.

Idiots, that's who mate.

But there's a saying that a fool and his money are easily parted.

Idiots, that's who mate.

But there's a saying that a fool and his money are easily parted.
true. like someone elses trash. is someone elses treasure.

"dirty and wrong"

Do you realize how greedy you sound? Ye-siree.

"dirty and wrong"

Do you realize how greedy you sound? Ye-siree.
I'm a capitalist so yeah, that's me - greedy

proud boys and blm budding up. better get locked loaded before these groups get you.
Why do you hate capitalism, you commie swine?

The guy has to make a freaking living just like the former CIA director who sold out his Country to be a CNN associate.

Forum List

Back