Protests against AZ's immigration law turn violent.

PatekPhilippe

Jul 30, 2009
Sasebo Japan
Where's the outrage over these SEDITIONISTS and THREATS TO NATIONAL SECURITY....is there no response by the left winger Tea Party bashers because none of the violent protester's named is Timiteo McVeighzales!!!!...or is because the Tea Party basher are nothing more than a bunch of partisan hypocrites?

Indeed, this protest was everything all the leftist moonbats HOPED the tea parties would be .......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaXpysu_7E8&feature=related]YouTube - Arizona Protest Turns Aggressive[/ame]

I saw people walking, and shouting.
But, I didn't see anyone armed. I didn't see anyone shot another human being in the back in their church, or set off a bomb at an Olympic event, or a bomb in front of a Federal Building wherein a child daycare center was housed.
Nice try fringers. Nice try.

But, I didn't see anyone armed. I didn't see anyone shot another human being in the back in their church, or set off a bomb at an Olympic event, or a bomb in front of a Federal Building wherein a child daycare center was housed.

All that stuff happened at a tea party ?

omgnoway !

And you have proof of course ? ....... :eusa_whistle:

No...you guys just murder police, actresses and bomb government buildings.

Are you this much of an idiot???????

DENIAL, it isn't just a river.

So because they were "violent", does that mean the right is off the hook?

And do you know for a fact these people claim to be in any political party? It looks to me, that a certain ethnic group, NOT politcal party is protesting here.

Where's the outrage over these SEDITIONISTS and THREATS TO NATIONAL SECURITY....is there no response by the left winger Tea Party bashers because none of the violent protester's named is Timiteo McVeighzales!!!!...or is because the Tea Party basher are nothing more than a bunch of partisan hypocrites?

And comparing this to Timothy McVeigh, is pretty stupid.
When they bomb a federal building, let me know.

And last time I checked I wasn't latino.

And do you know for a fact these people claim to be in any political party? It looks to me, that a certain ethnic group, NOT politcal party is protesting here.

That ethnic group voted primarily for Obama in the last election.
It kind of reminds me how the left has labeled the Tea Party, see the irony?

Was McVeigh a republican or a whacked out radical?

Was McVeigh a republican or a whacked out radical?

Yep, he was an anarchist, not a conservative .......

Anyone knows why there isn't more about this from the main stream media? I'm curious. if this was from the Tea Party movement could you imagine the airtime it would recieve?

Somehow, somewhere, way deep down in the bowls of the Owe Bama White House, there is a staffer currently hard at work figuring out an angle to this shit storm that will enable them to put the blame on Bush.

Somehow, somewhere, way deep down in the bowls of the Owe Bama White House, there is a staffer currently hard at work figuring out an angle to this shit storm that will enable them to put the blame on Bush.

I think Obama's speech 4/23/2010 about the law that was to be signed in Arizona may have empowered the riot that ensued.

I did hear that a man that resmbled Bush was seen throwing rocks from behind a cadillac, but then ran off. hmmmmm

Anyone knows why there isn't more about this from the main stream media? I'm curious. if this was from the Tea Party movement could you imagine the airtime it would recieve?

It would be a nonstop loop.

You mean the way Democrat Bill Clinton tied the Oklahoma City bombing to Tea Party activism? pretty stupid like that? Ah hah....OK.

Really....I am quite liberal and I am very much for controlling our borders and sending the illegals home.

New Topics

Forum List

Back