Protestors form human wall to protect lone police officer

I'm pretty sure these guys are homies protecting their city. But they're protecting their city from radical Democrat groups. Antifa and Black lives matter are out of state mercenaries brought in to cause carnage, most likely by their financial backer and commander in chief, Soros. These fucking assholes, along with the lack of leadership in Minneapolis and Minnesota, have created this crisis. If you can't handle it, get the fuck out. Trump will do it if you're that helpless.

The other side...caring citizens protecting LEO:

View attachment 343084

Please....!
Don"t generalize from one outlier incident.
This is exactly what fake news does!
It is so unlike most of the reality that is occurring and sickeningly pollyannaish!!!

How do you know Jack about 'what is happening?"

Acts of casual kindness and off-hand caring abound in life. If you can't see that...I'd suggest asking yourself why? None of us have an cosmic insight into 'reality' ..to claim such is to invite ridicule. Yes, there are bad things happening..but, as this random moment captures..there are people not living down to the reputation that you so ardently wish to give them.

Pollyannaish? Really? Pollyanna was a story about hope and the power of positivity. I'll accept the compliment you gave..albeit unknowingly!

Let us give all the rioters free passes to Disneyland when it reopens!

A bit of a non sequitur eh? These are not rioters..they are..obviously..peaceful protesters, expressing themselves in a traditional and very American form of discourse.

The rioters? 10 strokes in the public square..in my perfect world...LOL!

10 full strokes?
You're such a demon, you.....:hyper:

The other side...caring citizens protecting LEO:

View attachment 343084

Please....!
Don"t generalize from one outlier incident.
This is exactly what fake news does!
It is so unlike most of the reality that is occurring and sickeningly pollyannaish!!!

How do you know Jack about 'what is happening?"

Acts of casual kindness and off-hand caring abound in life. If you can't see that...I'd suggest asking yourself why? None of us have an cosmic insight into 'reality' ..to claim such is to invite ridicule. Yes, there are bad things happening..but, as this random moment captures..there are people not living down to the reputation that you so ardently wish to give them.

Pollyannaish? Really? Pollyanna was a story about hope and the power of positivity. I'll accept the compliment you gave..albeit unknowingly!

Let us give all the rioters free passes to Disneyland when it reopens!

A bit of a non sequitur eh? These are not rioters..they are..obviously..peaceful protesters, expressing themselves in a traditional and very American form of discourse.

The rioters? 10 strokes in the public square..in my perfect world...LOL!

10 full strokes?
You're such a demon, you.....:hyper:

LOL! Ever been caned? 10 strokes well laid on....leaves scars for life. BTW...the savings on cost of incarceration would pay for some pretty good training programs and job placement....oops..too Pollyannaish for ya?

Those are REAL Americans.

Yep, I am pretty sure there were no cutouts, and neither holograms around.

Only retards cannot help themselves and vicariously self-aggrandize by exclusion of those with whom they disagree, by denying their American-ness, or even humanity altogether.

Funny how that goes... Some are calling for unity - as one - as if that didn't raise the problem of what to do with those chanting, in gleeful anticipation, "When the looting starts, the shooting starts", and their brethren in spirit. The others are about exclusion and cutting ties. And all that on the occasion of a simple act of kindness and human decency.

The black protesters are just as real, and just as real Americans as the white policemen assisting the sadistic murderer of Floyd. There is neither denying that, nor is there standing "as one" with the latter for anyone with a shred of decency. What separates the two makes neither group more, or less, American, for that matter.

It's always been my experience that most black folks are decent good people. Thanks for the actual pics to prove at least one example. I've had many, but I ain't got pics.
I've worked with several of them and I live in between two of them. There are plenty of good ones out there.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Those are REAL Americans.

Yep, I am pretty sure there were no cutouts, and neither holograms around.

Only retards cannot help themselves and vicariously self-aggrandize by exclusion of those with whom they disagree, by denying their American-ness, or even humanity altogether.

Funny how that goes... Some are calling for unity - as one - as if that didn't raise the problem of what to do with those chanting, in gleeful anticipation, "When the looting starts, the shooting starts", and their brethren in spirit. The others are about exclusion and cutting ties. And all that on the occasion of a simple act of kindness and human decency.

The black protesters are just as real, and just as real Americans as the white policemen assisting the sadistic murderer of Floyd. There is neither denying that, nor is there standing "as one" with the latter for anyone with a shred of decency. What separates the two makes neither group more, or less, American, for that matter.
Violence..as American as cherry pie.

1590882003521.png

View attachment 343139

If you really want to know about violence, and all that, look at the pictures you posted, again, and look closely.

The police, in militaristic riot gear, baton still in hand. Compare and contrast with those protecting him - casually clothed, none armed.

Now, think about how that would have turned out had the protesters marched in like those who stormed the State House in Michigan, armed to the teeth, AR15 and all.

It may well be violence is as American as cherry pie - but it does sort of have a slant.

View attachment 343139

If you really want to know about violence, and all that, look at the pictures you posted, again, and look closely.

The police, in militaristic riot gear, baton still in hand. Compare and contrast with those protecting him - casually clothed, none armed.

Now, think about how that would have turned out had the protesters marched in like those who stormed the State House in Michigan, armed to the teeth, AR15 and all.

It may well be violence is as American as cherry pie - but it does sort of have a slant.
Yup. The state ultimately controls by threat and application of violence. Had the crowd been armed and primed for confrontation...people would have died. We are both of an age to remember the 1960's--on several days..the death toll was greater in the riots--than in Vietnam! People make a big deal out of this..just wait until they acquit the cop who killed him!
Sadly, not kidding at all.

Me....I looked at the cop's face. He was damn glad that that crowd was there and friendly! All that gear....yet he at the mercy of those he purports to serve.
I like the good stories.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure these guys are homies protecting their city. But they're protecting their city from radical Democrat groups. Antifa and Black lives matter are out of state mercenaries brought in to cause carnage, most likely by their financial backer and commander in chief, Soros. These fucking assholes, along with the lack of leadership in Minneapolis and Minnesota, have created this crisis. If you can't handle it, get the fuck out. Trump will do it if you're that helpless.

Yes, Soros is involved!!! This explains it all!

It's always been my experience that most black folks are decent good people. Thanks for the actual pics to prove at least one example. I've had many, but I ain't got pics.
Outta crank, outta pics, outta time, outta luck. Story of your life.
I've experienced that most white folks are decent good people, but according to the media, whites are ALL racist (unless they are rich white liberals). Police are all fascist mindless drone puppets to the white power establishment...Really? The media is creating these tropes, its propaganda. They downplay one stereotype and replace it with another. Think about it, what issues they cover the way they spin the information...
I'm white. What "media" is responsible? Explain yourself!

Yes, Soros is involved!!! This explains it all!
Soros appears to live rent-fee in a lot of people's minds! You folks sure give him a lot of power.

I'm pretty sure these guys are homies protecting their city. But they're protecting their city from radical Democrat groups. Antifa and Black lives matter ...

There is every likelihood in the world that these men would proudly wear a “Black Lives Matter” button, or join in their demonstrations. This is what you clearly don’t understand ... unfortunately.

Yup. The state ultimately controls by threat and application of violence.

Had the crowd been armed and primed for confrontation...people would have died.

Interesting. I find, the state ultimately controls by consent of the governed. If violence is all that's left, the state is done sooner than later.

On the latter, you seem to have missed what I wanted to express - probably didn't do a good job of it. If three dozen Blacks had arrived in military gear and AR15, there would have been mayhem no matter what the intent of the protesters had been. There likely would have been panic among the police, and carnage would have ensued. No such panic, and neither carnage, at the Wisconsin State House. That's the "slant". That's why Black parents need to have The Talk with their kids, which white parents have not.

Forum List

Back