Protestors arrested under Biden administration

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I thought you liberals supported the right to protest.

---11 Christian Pro-Lifers Indicted by Federal Grand Jury For ‘Blocking Access’ to Tennessee Abortion Clinic---

I thought you liberals supported the right to protest.

---11 Christian Pro-Lifers Indicted by Federal Grand Jury For ‘Blocking Access’ to Tennessee Abortion Clinic---

...and to think of the hundreds of times protestors blocked highways and whole city blocks tying up thousands in 2020 over a dead druggie felon and every time the cops looked the other way, even protected them.

I support their right to protest. I support people in acts of civil disobedience. That doesn't mean you are never going to be arrested over it. Even MLK was arrested for it.

I support their right to protest. I support people in acts of civil disobedience. That doesn't mean you are never going to be arrested over it. Even MLK was arrested for it.
BLM wasnt arrested for it. Once again, there is an obvious double standard. How many times are we going to see this double standard before all hell breaks loose?

BLM wasnt arrested for it. Once again, there is an obvious double standard. How many times are we going to see this double standard before all hell breaks loose?

There was many people arrested. Odd how the complaint is Harris helped bail people out if no one was ever arrested.

How does this work?

There was many people arrested. Odd how the complaint is Harris helped bail people out if no one was ever arrested.

How does this work?
We need to stop asking white wingers to prove their ridiculous and conflicting arguments and just accept as a society that they're full of shit.

Umm yeah, they broke a federal law.
What do you expect to happen? They are protesting abortion clinics, not supreme court justice houses.

So now you think white Americans are anti-American????
😄

Anti-American is just another whiney white victim bullshit term that doesn't mean anything. We have different ideas of what America should be. I don't think you're anti-American, I think you want a different America than the one I want and you cry like a bitch and make ridiculous arguments when you see it moving away from your ideals. Like suggesting BLM protesters weren't arrested. You just look like a silly bitch making that claim.

BLM wasn't arrested? Did your media outlets tell you that? Lol.

"However, the post is wrong to claim protesters saw no consequences – in fact, over 10,000 protesters were arrested, most for low-level offenses."

BLM wasn't arrested? Did your media outlets tell you that? Lol.

"However, the post is wrong to claim protesters saw no consequences – in fact, over 10,000 protesters were arrested, most for low-level offenses."

They werent arrested for blocking access to buildings, roadways and freeways. The cops just stood there and watched every single time.

They weren't arrested for blocking access to buildings, roadways and freeways. The cops just stood there and watched every single time.
Are you just making stuff as you go along? Where are you getting this info?

This is from the same article I linked above.

"Despite the large number of arrests, The Hill reported most of those protesters were booked not for violent crimes, but for low-level offenses such as violating curfews. Obstructing roadways and carrying open containers were other reasons for the arrests, as well as “failure to disperse.” "

Are you just making stuff as you go along? Where are you getting this info?

This is from the same article I linked above.

"Despite the large number of arrests, The Hill reported most of those protesters were booked not for violent crimes, but for low-level offenses such as violating curfews. Obstructing roadways and carrying open containers were other reasons for the arrests, as well as “failure to disperse.” "
I dont see BLM getting arrested for it in this video. They refused to let this mercedes move. Why these people arent being charged with kidnapping is beyond me.

I dont see BLM getting arrested for it in this video. They refused to let this mercedes move. Why these people arent being charged with kidnapping is beyond me.

Ah. You don't see it in "that" video so it must not be true.

Good grief. Get real.

Ah. You don't see it in "that" video so it must not be true.

Good grief. Get real.
You havent showed me anything other than the vague claim by some article. Sorry, but your news sources dont inspire trust.

You havent showed me anything other than the vague claim by some article. Sorry, but your news sources dont inspire trust.
Sure. Go with that. The news source lied so that means 10s of thousands of BLM members were arrested for violent actions only and none were arrested for lesser charges....cause yah know, that seeming impossible narrative doesn't jive with your victimization claim.

You are a good soldier.

Sure. Go with that. The news source lied so that means 10s of thousands of BLM members were arrested for violent actions only and none were arrested for lesser charges....cause yah know, that seeming impossible narrative doesn't jive with your victimization claim.

You are a good soldier.
Let me know if you ever find proof.

Forum List

Back