Protesters SUCK!!!

quarantine

Gold Member
Apr 19, 2020
I happen to have a group of them going past where I live right now. And the vast majority of them appear to be white. I would like to go down with a sign of my own that they wouldn't like. But two things are stopping me. I live upstairs from some businesses. And I wouldn't want them to suffer from looters over my views. The other thing that is stopping me is that I don't have a gun. I wouldn't go up against a mob mentality unless I was heavily armed.

Do they even know what they are protesting? They are protesting against the inadvertent death of a drugged up black criminal suspect who was resisting the police! In doing so, they are no better than the now good criminal.

One of the things they chant is, "No justice, No peace!" But the cop who didn't actually kill the drugged up black suspect who was resisting the cops was sent to jail for murder. What more do they want. For the other cops to be arrested as well?

You know who want's justice? "I" want justice!!! The humanoid species Homo negrosis (blacks) make up 14% of our population. But they are responsible for at least 52% of the crime in this country. Also, between 1965-2004, there were 806,316 murders committed by the negro species in this country. Of them, 179,808 were White men, women and CHILDREN murdered by negroes. That is around 60,000 more than the number of U.S. troops killed in the Korean and Vietnamese wars combined. And tens of thousands of White children were murdered by negroes. In a war, a soldier expects the possibility of death. Just imagine the suffering and terror of innocent children! That is what those pieces of shit protesters are protesting in favor of. I WANT TO SEE JUSTICE DONE by sending all the blacks back to Africa. Then nuke the whole continent.

I happen to have a group of them going past where I live right now. And the vast majority of them appear to be white. I would like to go down with a sign of my own that they wouldn't like. But two things are stopping me. I live upstairs from some businesses. And I wouldn't want them to suffer from looters over my views. The other thing that is stopping me is that I don't have a gun. I wouldn't go up against a mob mentality unless I was heavily armed.

Do they even know what they are protesting? They are protesting against the inadvertent death of a drugged up black criminal suspect who was resisting the police! In doing so, they are no better than the now good criminal.

One of the things they chant is, "No justice, No peace!" But the cop who didn't actually kill the drugged up black suspect who was resisting the cops was sent to jail for murder. What more do they want. For the other cops to be arrested as well?

You know who want's justice? "I" want justice!!! The humanoid species Homo negrosis (blacks) make up 14% of our population. But they are responsible for at least 52% of the crime in this country. Also, between 1965-2004, there were 806,316 murders committed by the negro species in this country. Of them, 179,808 were White men, women and CHILDREN murdered by negroes. That is around 60,000 more than the number of U.S. troops killed in the Korean and Vietnamese wars combined. And tens of thousands of White children were murdered by negroes. In a war, a soldier expects the possibility of death. Just imagine the suffering and terror of innocent children! That is what those pieces of shit protesters are protesting in favor of. I WANT TO SEE JUSTICE DONE by sending all the blacks back to Africa. Then nuke the whole continent.

Here's what you do then:

1. Get 100 "Trump 2020" bumper stickers.

2. Watch where the protesters park their cars.

3. Put stickers on bumpers.

4. Go to protest and point out cars with bumper stickers, yelling "There's a Trump supporter! Smash that car!!"

5. Go home, kick back, have a scotch on the rocks, and sit satisfyingly with what you accomplished that day.

youre-so-savage.jpg

Here's what you do then:

1. Get 100 "Trump 2020" bumper stickers.

2. Watch where the protesters park their cars.

3. Put stickers on bumpers.

4. Go to protest and point out cars with bumper stickers, yelling "There's a Trump supporter! Smash that car!!"

5. Go home, kick back, have a scotch on the rocks, and sit satisfyingly with what you accomplished that day.

youre-so-savage.jpg
DAMN! That's a great idea!! Fastest way to turn a tard into a conservative is when another tard firebombs his car

New Topics

Forum List

Back