Protesters lay seige to Pelosi's home - hang curlers in protest

Yes a lot of trannies are fucked up in the head. That's why we need to accept them for who they are. I bet that private school taught gay was bad just like my former church does. Muslims too.

How many trannies have gone on a shooting spree? 1?

Funny the most famous tranny today is a Republican

View attachment 770376
Once again, you have no facts to back your statement, just a perverted belief in what you have been told.

You say that you "bet" but have nothing to back up that bet, making it a false guess.

The number of trans shooters is a closely held secret by people such as you to further your hate filled agenda, nothing more.

BTW, the pllice are the ones who said this person was a leftist and without proof all you can do is lie about it.

Typical of you and your political masters.

Once again, you have no facts to back your statement, just a perverted belief in what you have been told.

You say that you "bet" but have nothing to back up that bet, making it a false guess.

The number of trans shooters is a closely held secret by people such as you to further your hate filled agenda, nothing more.

BTW, the pllice are the ones who said this person was a leftist and without proof all you can do is lie about it.

Typical of you and your political masters.

The number of tran shooters is a closely held secret? Now who's making shit up?

I don't hate. You hate gays. Why do you think she was so angry. Me? I support her right to be gay.

I don't hate. You hate gays. Why do you think she was so angry. Me? I support her right to be gay.
Which would mean she was a lesbian, which means that she was actually a he that liked girls, which means he wasn't gay, which means he/she held multiple identities, one as a heterosexual man and one as a lesbian woman. Now my head hurts.

This is what happens when you allow word meanings to be twisted around instead of meaning one thing.

Moron. She was trans, much different than being gay.

BTW, why are you trying to hijack this thread? Start a new thread on this subject, if that is not beyond your ability.

Or do you HATE to be shown to be the idiot that y our are?

Forum List

Back