Protesters in KC push back against Operation Legend

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Well...what's going on in KC?

LOL..these guys are calling 100 agents, an "occupation"? Now..if they unduly fuck with these folks...they might get to see just what one is...Trump is just itching to really screw up...a violent clash with thousands...would be right up his alley!

In an opening act for the operation, a group of more than 100 FBI agents, U.S. Marshals, DEA agents and ATF agents will be dispatched to Kansas City, Missouri, in the coming weeks following a request from Missouri Gov. Mike Parson.

LOL..these guys are calling 100 agents, an "occupation"? Now..if they unduly fuck with these folks...they might get to see just what one is...Trump is just itching to really screw up...a violent clash with thousands...would be right up his alley!

In an opening act for the operation, a group of more than 100 FBI agents, U.S. Marshals, DEA agents and ATF agents will be dispatched to Kansas City, Missouri, in the coming weeks following a request from Missouri Gov. Mike Parson.

Wait, the Governor requested them?

So what does this have to do with Trump?

Sounds like you want to have violent rioting on the streets?

I see a handful of indoctrinated idiot college kids. I guess the rioters have not been bused in yet.
I suggest live ammo and headshots.
They put one down in St. Louis last week.
Stupid undisciplined grown brats need to realize this is serious business.
This is not fun and games or a winnable position they are taking.

Those stupid little fuckers want a war?

I say we give 'em one...

Well, that was on the 10th or before. Today is the 13th and the weekend is over. He might like one, but he didn't get one this time.

That's exactly what they are hoping for. They protestors aren't providing a proper adversary for the right, so they are doing their best to create one.

It's a crime.

Well, that was on the 10th or before. Today is the 13th and the weekend is over. He might like one, but he didn't get one this time.
Repeating the question of post #2....What's your evidence that Trump wants a violent confrontation?

Repeating the question of post #2....What's your evidence that Trump wants a violent confrontation?
I said he might, not he did. That was the other guy. I don't think he wants one now. He wanted to be the strong-man, law-and order president, back during the riots. Now, not so much. That "Law and Order" thing went out when he pardon Stone, the guy who lied to congress for him. You can't get it back when you go against a jury of 12 peer unanimous verdict on 7 felony counts, before your personal cover up guy even starts serving his sentence. Law and order is for the little people, in trumps book.

I said he might, not he did. That was the other guy. I don't think he wants one now. He wanted to be the strong-man, law-and order president, back during the riots. Now, not so much. That "Law and Order" thing went out when he pardon Stone, the guy who lied to congress for him. You can't get it back when you go against a jury of 12 peer unanimous verdict on 7 felony counts, before your personal cover up guy even starts serving his sentence. Law and order is for the little people, in trumps book.
"Might"....IOW, you have no fucking evidence whatsoever, and just want to flap your keyboard.

Dismissed.

Kiss my butt clown face. Evil Eye is the one that said " Trump is just itching to really screw up...a violent clash with thousands...would be right up his alley! " in the opening of the thread. I am the one that answered pointing out his article was from last week, stating " Well, that was on the 10th or before. Today is the 13th and the weekend is over. He might like one, but he didn't get one this time." in post #8. So, suck my fat one and go bitch at him. And, If you can find some violence tonight or last night in KC, post it. Looks like trump wasted money sending agents for nothing, last week.

Kiss my butt clown face. Evil Eye is the one that said " Trump is just itching to really screw up...a violent clash with thousands...would be right up his alley! " in the opening of the thread. I am the one that answered pointing out his article was from last week, stating " Well, that was on the 10th or before. Today is the 13th and the weekend is over. He might like one, but he didn't get one this time." in post #8. So, suck my fat one and go bitch at him. And, If you can find some violence tonight or last night in KC, post it. Looks like trump wasted money sending agents for nothing, last week.
Better safe than sorry, commie.
Be glad it's the government and not the people.
When it's the people, the leftists are done. Shoeleather steak done.

blablablablabla

Neither you nor he have any evidence whatsoever that Trump is sporting for any kind of violent confrontation in the streets.

Now go wash your hands and put on your "face covering", like a good little proletarian flunky.

You wouldn't know a commie if he helped rig and election, or she infiltrated the NRA to gain political influence in the republican party all the way to the president, and ended being convicted served time and sent back to Russia.

You wouldn't know a commie if he helped rig and election, or she infiltrated the NRA to gain political influence in the republican party all the way to the president, and ended being convicted served time and sent back to Russia.
The fuck I wouldn't/don't, bitch. This ain't my 1st rodeo.

So you are saying that Putin and Russian operatives did not try to influence the election in 2016, despite Senate Intelligence committee finding and you do not think Butima should have been convicted, jailed and then deported back to Russia? You sure seem like a tinder foot to me.

So you are saying that Putin and Russian operatives did not try to influence the election in 2016, despite Senate Intelligence committee finding and you do not think Butima should have been convicted, jailed and then deported back to Russia? You sure seem like a tinder foot to me.
Cram whatever BS you're spouting right up your ass, commie. :blahblah:

Cram whatever BS you're spouting right up your ass, commie. :blahblah:
Eat crap you ignorant Putin puppet. :9:

Forum List

Back