Protesters in KC push back against Operation Legend

Influencing not controlling, Dufus. Try to keep up. Everybody and his brother, including Mueller reported on it. Everybody knows it is true except for trumpers and Russsians, which may be the same in some cases.
"As of October 2018, the question of whether Donald Trump won the 2016 election because of the Russian interference had not been given much focus—being declared impossible to determine, or ignored in favor of other factors that led to Trump's victory.Joel Benenson the Clinton campaign's pollster, said we probably will never know, while Richard Burr, the Republican chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said "we cannot calculate the impact that foreign meddling and social media had on this election". Michael V. Hayden, a former director of the CIA and the NSA, believes that although the Russian attacks were "the most successful covert influence operation in history," what impact they had is "not just unknown, it's unknowable."

Mueller reported on it and specifically refused to state Putin had an effect on our election, Dufus.
Try to keep up. It's understood the left can't bring itself to admit Hillary Clinton ran one of the worst
campaigns ever. You ought to grow up.

Kiss my butt clown face. Evil Eye is the one that said " Trump is just itching to really screw up...a violent clash with thousands...would be right up his alley! " in the opening of the thread. I am the one that answered pointing out his article was from last week, stating " Well, that was on the 10th or before. Today is the 13th and the weekend is over. He might like one, but he didn't get one this time." in post #8. So, suck my fat one and go bitch at him. And, If you can find some violence tonight or last night in KC, post it. Looks like trump wasted money sending agents for nothing, last week.
Better safe than sorry, commie.
Be glad it's the government and not the people.
When it's the people, the leftists are done. Shoeleather steak done.
You wouldn't know a commie if he helped rig and election, or she infiltrated the NRA to gain political influence in the republican party all the way to the president, and ended being convicted served time and sent back to Russia.
The fuck I wouldn't/don't, bitch. This ain't my 1st rodeo.
So you are saying that Putin and Russian operatives did not try to influence the election in 2016, despite Senate Intelligence committee finding and you do not think Butima should have been convicted, jailed and then deported back to Russia? You sure seem like a tinder foot to me.
Bitch, the American left is far more dangerous than Putin....and WAY more commie.

It appears that you and others like you have completely ignored the multiple-decades-long effort of Marxists to overthrow our government and implement communism. Anyone who denies that is a fucking idiot and needs to be shot, or said person is a fucking Marxist trying to hide his stripes. A Commie Chameleon.

You can look no further than Rules for Radicals (1971), Cloward-Piven (1966), Frankfurt School (1934), Weather Underground (1969--see Barack Obama), Black Lives Matter, Antifa, Occupy Wall Street… The list goes on and on.

You're either being willfully ignorant or a gaslighting commie bitch. Which is it?

Influencing not controlling, Dufus. Try to keep up. Everybody and his brother, including Mueller reported on it. Everybody knows it is true except for trumpers and Russsians, which may be the same in some cases.
"As of October 2018, the question of whether Donald Trump won the 2016 election because of the Russian interference had not been given much focus—being declared impossible to determine, or ignored in favor of other factors that led to Trump's victory.Joel Benenson the Clinton campaign's pollster, said we probably will never know, while Richard Burr, the Republican chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said "we cannot calculate the impact that foreign meddling and social media had on this election". Michael V. Hayden, a former director of the CIA and the NSA, believes that although the Russian attacks were "the most successful covert influence operation in history," what impact they had is "not just unknown, it's unknowable."

Mueller reported on it and specifically refused to state Putin had an effect on our election, Dufus.
Try to keep up. It's understood the left can't bring itself to admit Hillary Clinton ran one of the worst
campaigns ever. You ought to grow up.
Well I am certainly glad I didn't say he won "because of it". only that it was an influence and every body with a clue has said they tried to influence it, and have not doubt due to the tactics used were successful in some groups.

Kiss my butt clown face. Evil Eye is the one that said " Trump is just itching to really screw up...a violent clash with thousands...would be right up his alley! " in the opening of the thread. I am the one that answered pointing out his article was from last week, stating " Well, that was on the 10th or before. Today is the 13th and the weekend is over. He might like one, but he didn't get one this time." in post #8. So, suck my fat one and go bitch at him. And, If you can find some violence tonight or last night in KC, post it. Looks like trump wasted money sending agents for nothing, last week.
You wouldn't know a commie if he helped rig and election, or she infiltrated the NRA to gain political influence in the republican party all the way to the president, and ended being convicted served time and sent back to Russia.
So you are saying that Putin and Russian operatives did not try to influence the election in 2016, despite Senate Intelligence committee finding and you do not think Butima should have been convicted, jailed and then deported back to Russia? You sure seem like a tinder foot to me.
Bitch, the American left is far more dangerous than Putin....and WAY more commie.

It appears that you and others like you have completely ignored the multiple-decades-long effort of Marxists to overthrow our government and implement communism. Anyone who denies that is a fucking idiot and needs to be shot, or said person is a fucking Marxist trying to hide his stripes. A Commie Chameleon.

You can look no further than Rules for Radicals (1971), Cloward-Piven (1966), Frankfurt School (1934), Weather Underground (1969--see Barack Obama), Black Lives Matter, Antifa, Occupy Wall Street… The list goes on and on.

You're either being willfully ignorant or a gaslighting commie bitch. Which is it?
Actually just smarter than you and more experienced. Don't give me false either or assessments from you limited vision. I don't buy it. Go back to the troll farm and get more training as you crap doesn't work on normal people.

Well I am certainly glad I didn't say he won "because of it". only that it was an influence and every body with a clue has said they tried to influence it, and have not doubt due to the tactics used were successful in some groups.
AND no doubt Putin's tactics were unsuccessful in many other cases and I suppose that's why Mueller said there was no evidence Putin influenced our election in any way at all.

Actually just smarter than you and more experienced. Don't give me false either or assessments from you limited vision. I don't buy it. Go back to the troll farm and get more training as you crap doesn't work on normal people.
Your rhetoric<Reality.

Well...what's going on in KC?

LOL..these guys are calling 100 agents, an "occupation"? Now..if they unduly fuck with these folks...they might get to see just what one is...Trump is just itching to really screw up...a violent clash with thousands...would be right up his alley!

In an opening act for the operation, a group of more than 100 FBI agents, U.S. Marshals, DEA agents and ATF agents will be dispatched to Kansas City, Missouri, in the coming weeks following a request from Missouri Gov. Mike Parson.

We need them to attack Fed Agents and watch a lot of non producers get lucky.

It is pitiful to watch someone still wallowing in their own defecation screaming Russia and Putin. GD you gotta be kiddin me.

It is pitiful to watch someone still wallowing in their own defecation screaming Russia and Putin. GD you gotta be kiddin me.
Forgetting history does not make you immune to it. No kidding.

LOL..these guys are calling 100 agents, an "occupation"? Now..if they unduly fuck with these folks...they might get to see just what one is...Trump is just itching to really screw up...a violent clash with thousands...would be right up his alley!

In an opening act for the operation, a group of more than 100 FBI agents, U.S. Marshals, DEA agents and ATF agents will be dispatched to Kansas City, Missouri, in the coming weeks following a request from Missouri Gov. Mike Parson.

Well, that was on the 10th or before. Today is the 13th and the weekend is over. He might like one, but he didn't get one this time.
Repeating the question of post #2....What's your evidence that Trump wants a violent confrontation?
I said he might, not he did. That was the other guy. I don't think he wants one now. He wanted to be the strong-man, law-and order president, back during the riots. Now, not so much. That "Law and Order" thing went out when he pardon Stone, the guy who lied to congress for him. You can't get it back when you go against a jury of 12 peer unanimous verdict on 7 felony counts, before your personal cover up guy even starts serving his sentence. Law and order is for the little people, in trumps book.
Trump didn't pardon Stone.

You know the old saying you commie fag?

first-they-came-martin-niemoller.jpg

Wouldnt they be surprised if all of a sudden, the Commies started being shot on sight?

Actually just smarter than you and more experienced.
If you feel the need to say it, you must not believe it.

When did you first encounter a Marxist professor in college?

Mine was 1996, Texas A&M University. At first, I tried to fight against their bullshit antics, but it only resulted in lower grades. As I started writing exams like a full-blown, goose-stepping Bolshevist, my grades started getting REALLY good. I found the recipe for college success. Since that time, they have become more recognizable.

When was your last Marxist encounter?

Well, that was on the 10th or before. Today is the 13th and the weekend is over. He might like one, but he didn't get one this time.
Repeating the question of post #2....What's your evidence that Trump wants a violent confrontation?
I said he might, not he did. That was the other guy. I don't think he wants one now. He wanted to be the strong-man, law-and order president, back during the riots. Now, not so much. That "Law and Order" thing went out when he pardon Stone, the guy who lied to congress for him. You can't get it back when you go against a jury of 12 peer unanimous verdict on 7 felony counts, before your personal cover up guy even starts serving his sentence. Law and order is for the little people, in trumps book.
Trump didn't pardon Stone.
Right. Only commuted sentence. Stone still guilty as sin. Should have left him in jail till after he looses election and then pardoned on his way out of office. His two tiered justice, concerning crooks that cover for mob boss ass is just another reason to kick trump to the side of the road.

Wouldnt they be surprised if all of a sudden, the Commies started being shot on sight?
You know the old saying, Nazi, trump strumpet. Eat

You know the old saying, Nazi Trump strumpet? Eat $hit and die!. Wouldnt they be surprised if all of a sudden, the Commies started being shot on sight?

Actually just smarter than you and more experienced.
If you feel the need to say it, you must not believe it.

When did you first encounter a Marxist professor in college?

Mine was 1996, Texas A&M University. At first, I tried to fight against their bullshit antics, but it only resulted in lower grades. As I started writing exams like a full-blown, goose-stepping Bolshevist, my grades started getting REALLY good. I found the recipe for college success. Since that time, they have become more recognizable.

When was your last Marxist encounter?
I don't know that I ever encountered a Marxist, unless it was the weird guy I met and started following me around Frankfurt, Germany. Of course it could have been one of ours for that matter. Never had a Marxist professor in college, that I know of. Pulled you tactic on a Black American History, tenured, PhD, professor, knowing he wrote his own book, I bought it before starting the class, knowing (having heard) what I was in for in his class, I related all essay questions that semester back to corollaries and lines of thought in his book and sailed through with my "A", while friends and classmates struggled just to keep a "C" while bitching about his historic interpretations. His book sucked, but the required textbook of the class was actually pretty good and I read both, but the point of the class was to get the "A", not for students to try to teach a tenured, PhD full professor what they knew of history. Army made me pretty Mission Focused. I never actually dropped a class, but always evaluated the possibility during add/drop period. Would advise everyone to do likewise, especially if the instructor or professor is a dick.

New Topics

Forum List

Back