Protesters head to another police shooting in Mpls suburb.

America is being prepared to become the next Venezuela. Worse, we may get our own Pol-Pot.

The MSM and the DemonRats, aided-and-abetted by the likes of GW, Romney, RINO's are all in on it. They want the power, they want the control. Liberty means nothing to them.

Only Divine Intervention can stop what they and their demons have planned.

America is being prepared to become the next Venezuela. Worse, we may get our own Pol-Pot.

The MSM and the DemonRats, aided-and-abetted by the likes of GW, Romney, RINO's are all in on it. They want the power, they want the control. Liberty means nothing to them.

divine intervention or enough good people to stand against it,,,

I have watched my old neighborhood along the Brooklyn Center/ Crystal area turn from a quiet middle class area into the inner city shithole it is now becoming.
Time to urge Ma to sell her house while it still has value. Every major store for miles out of Mpls are boarded up again, even out in the burbs.
The city is on edge, and the media and professional race baiters are stirring shit up.
Liberal moonbat political hacks are destroying the Twin Cities.

Excalibur, you got that from the cops shooting to stop a carjacker that was shooting at them? Bullsh#t, dude. You usually pick your targets and choose your comments more precisely. That was not up to your standards.

The real question becomes if this guy was black and shooting at police, would our usual folks call it murder?

The moron clearly had it coming regardless of his race, but the outrage crowd is very selective using race as a barometer.

What. No liberal outrage? No defund the police?

I guess the silence means liberals agree with the cops actions as long as the suspect is white.

Last edited:
Then promptly turn around when they find out he is white.

Police shot and killed a white carjacking suspect after he fled and fired at police in the SW metro.

Maxine didn't care, Sharpton didn't shed a crocodile tear. No memorials were built.

Of course they didn't care cause the guy was white. Had he been AA they would have been screaming for the death of cops that shot his stupid ass. Oh and lets not forget they would also be screaming for the police to be defunded.

Waters needs to be in jail. SHE is an insurrectionist. Where are DNC who should be telling her to shut her stupid mouth. Where are the FBI and DOJ?? Oh wait. I forgot. They are to busy arresting the trespasser from Jan 6th. They don't have time for real crime. Never mind.

Then promptly turn around when they find out he is white.

Police shot and killed a white carjacking suspect after he fled and fired at police in the SW metro.

Maxine didn't care, Sharpton didn't shed a crocodile tear. No memorials were built.

Of course they didn't care cause the guy was white. Had he been AA they would have been screaming for the death of cops that shot his stupid ass. Oh and lets not forget they would also be screaming for the police to be defunded.

Waters needs to be in jail. SHE is an insurrectionist. Where are DNC who should be telling her to shut her stupid mouth. Where are the FBI and DOJ?? Oh wait. I forgot. They are to busy arresting the trespasser from Jan 6th. They don't have time for real crime. Never mind.
The media coverage has been awful here. Pandering and virtue signaling.
Remember the life of Daunte and Floyd.
Why? They were criminals just like the white boy that was shot.
I fully expect rioting regardless of the Chauvin verdict. Oh wait, wrong media soundbite,
Civil unrest that is.

Forum List

Back