protesters gone wild

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Of course.........(CBS/WOIO) CLEVELAND - Cleveland police are investigating an alleged sexual assault incident that occurred Saturday at the "Occupy Cleveland" rally involving a 19-year-old female student.

According to police reports, the 19-year-old student was instructed by "Occupy Cleveland" personnel to "share a tent with the suspect due to a shortage of tents."

The suspect identified himself as "Leland" to the woman. The woman told police that after she thought the suspect went to sleep in his own bed, she slept in a sleeping bag provided to her by the rally, reports CBS station WOIO.

The student then went to school Monday and told a teacher about her sexual assault incident, which is now being classified as a "kidnapping/rape." This prompted the teacher to immediately contact the authorities.

"Occupy Cleveland" is one of many movements taking place nationwide in the wake of "Occupy Wall Street," which is protesting against corporate greed.

Yep...just like the tea party........yeah right.

I am still waiting for Obama to go on national TV and do this speech: My Fellow Protesters, Please stop crapping and urininating all over the place,you are making me look like a total DipTurd. I understand your fustrations and sex drives. But please stop abusing all those McDonald's and Starbucks restaurants! if you have to take a crap, go in the east river. Every time you crap in a private restroom,or on a car, or on a homeless man, 34 Million Voters find out about it on Rush Limbaugh at I lose 3 Points in my approval!! So Please !! OWS Protesters, YOU HAVE TO START ACTING LIKE ADULTS!!!

I am still waiting for Obama to go on national TV and do this speech: My Fellow Protesters, Please stop crapping and urininating all over the place,you are making me look like a total DipTurd. I understand your fustrations and sex drives. But please stop abusing all those McDonald's and Starbucks restaurants! if you have to take a crap, go in the east river. Every time you crap in a private restroom,or on a car, or on a homeless man, 34 Million Voters find out about it on Rush Limbaugh at I lose 3 Points in my approval!! So Please !! OWS Protesters, YOU HAVE TO START ACTING LIKE ADULTS!!!

You will be waiting a long time since Obama acts like a child most of the time:razz:

protesters gone wild

Wow, how many protesters have gone wild...allegedly...? Was James O'Keefe in the area...?

according to Libtard logic... if one went wild, we should condemn the whole group... just like they did with the Tea party and the few racist signs and such.
Fair is fair.

I've just recently bought the box set of all of The Prisoner episodes - I love that series.
'Rover' would sort that unruly mob out!

Wow, how many protesters have gone wild...allegedly...? Was James O'Keefe in the area...?

according to Libtard logic... if one went wild, we should condemn the whole group... just like they did with the Tea party and the few racist signs and such.
Fair is fair.

I've just recently bought the box set of all of The Prisoner episodes - I love that series.
'Rover' would sort that unruly mob out!

see if you can find Danger Man. The series prior to The Prisoner. They never admitted it, but it is suspected that his character in The Prisoner is the same one from Danger Man.

what will they do next? Bon Fire in Central Park? 387 Protesters having an orgy somewhere in Times Square? Organize a plan to shove M-80's inside every toilet in the Bank Of America Building? Then what will Obama say? It was all Sarah Palin's fault?

what will they do next? Bon Fire in Central Park? 387 Protesters having an orgy somewhere in Times Square? Organize a plan to shove M-80's inside every toilet in the Bank Of America Building? Then what will Obama say? It was all Sarah Palin's fault?

Many of them have been talking about violence. Some media commentator even mentioned that we need a Kent State incident. I pray nothing like that happens.

Many of them have been talking about violence. Some media commentator even mentioned that we need a Kent State incident. I pray nothing like that happens.

Banks in NY must be in panic mode, can u imagine when they start losing windows? Obama will get the blame though,,,yet he will blame all 4 or 5 conservative talk show hosts.

First you guys complain about liberals condemning the entire Tea Party movement for the actions of a spare few morons.

Now, like little children, you are saying "no you!"

I thought your ideals were better? If you claim the high ground, why do you act like you are on low?

Grow some balls and act like adults.

Oh come on Air Force, what goes around comes around you know that.

Forum List

Back