Protesters defy police presence in Ottawa after officers warn of crackdown

No he's not a dictator. He i s protecting the others who have bern denied their freedom to go about their lives. Truckies are brain dead. A meeting is useless and trudeau will not give in to terrorists like that.

I hope he takes all their possessions and burbs the fucking lot and the owners with it. They are ones wanting to install fascism by attempting to bring a government to it's knees.

I'll tell you what's next.
Emergency powers are far more than taking a few trucks. If they conti is the military will de ask with them and so they should.
They are scum and no more patriots than my dogs arse.

Does that answer your question.
Are you drunk, Colon? You're not communicating too clearly.

No he's not a dictator. He i s protecting the others who have bern denied their freedom to go about their lives. Truckies are brain dead. A meeting is useless and trudeau will not give in to terrorists like that.

I hope he takes all their possessions and burbs the fucking lot and the owners with it. They are ones wanting to install fascism by attempting to bring a government to it's knees.

Emergency powers are far more than taking a few trucks. If they conti is the military will de ask with them and so they should.

Terrorists? Fascists? lol....The fascists are people like you that don't believe in free speech unless you agree with the cause...Ignorant, clownish fools you are...

"you" might? What power do you have?
If I were the authorities in Canada. Face it. There are places you cannot park a semi in the United States and every city in it. It never bothered you before.

th

Oh I know....Trudeau was talking today about the "help America was giving his country", hmmmmm, So, fascist Joe has his hand in it...
Trudeau and Biden are just puppets-----------with the same others pulling both to their strings. Soros, the Communist Chinese to be sure and others---Zuckerberg the poor silly child thinks he is part of the big boy table but likely being used as a puppet by the others (specifically communist china) as well.

Boy how you halfwits like to throw the "globalist" dog whistle around. What a joke.

If the drama queen truckers don't move along the rigs should be confiscated & donated to people who actually want to work instead of sitting around on their asses crying over a fucking mask & a vaxx.
Ah, the innocence of the idealist. Doing what you advocate would end in, ready for it? A whole bunch of untrained people driving trucks they have no idea how to operate and killing other drivers nationwide. You can't put untrained drivers behind the wheel of a truck.

What I find ironic is these people who support the truckers do not support the protesting of US police and their abuses.
Hmmm, let's look at this. First, what could possibly be different between those scenarios?

I'll take death and destruction for $800, Alex. Quite obviously, one set of protests was FAR more violent than the other.

Second, why is anyone required to support one protest solely because they support another? Is it any less hypocritical, for example, that a lot of the people who supported the violent antics of one set of protestors do not support the peaceful protests of the truckers? Well, peaceful aside from the honking. Apparently, that REALLY bothers Canadian authorities.

Yet, here in the States republic lawmakers are proposing bills to make blocking roads illegal.

They had 3 weeks to make their statement, now is time to run them over.
And watch all truck traffic come to a halt. It wouldn't take long for the Canadian government to fold when no groceries or medicine get to the shelves.

Hmmm, let's look at this. First, what could possibly be different between those scenarios?

I'll take death and destruction for $800, Alex. Quite obviously, one set of protests was FAR more violent than the other.

Second, why is anyone required to support one protest solely because they support another? Is it any less hypocritical, for example, that a lot of the people who supported the violent antics of one set of protestors do not support the peaceful protests of the truckers? Well, peaceful aside from the honking. Apparently, that REALLY bothers Canadian authorities.
They don't see that. To them: "Our violence is voice. Your voice is violence".

But do not fear. Their entire ideological movement has jumped the shark and they are now now headed in an unstoppable rush over a cliff. Their movement will soon be screaming its death agony. They just beat it to death. It'll be fun to watch.

They don't see that. To them: "Our violence is voice. Your voice is violence".

But do not fear. Their entire ideological movement has jumped the shark and they are now now headed in an unstoppable rush over a cliff. Their movement will soon be screaming its death agony. They just beat it to death. It'll be fun to watch.
Not only that, but they apparently insist that if you support one protest you have to support all protests or be hypocritical. That's simply false as protests have different causes and goals. Consider how stupid that is. It's basically saying that if I support the annual March for Life on Washington, I also have to support nutcases putting on vagina costumes and parading around demanding that taxpayers pay for abortions.

Forum List

Back