Protester gets shot in the face

Don't they use pepper spray anymore ?
I guess people like it too much.
1591046717053.png

Warning Graphic
First of all a number of thoughts could be expressed here.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
this woman has a voice like a hamster.
I'll probably go to hell for what I think

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

The video is not orking for me.

How do you know she is a protester and not a rioter?

I doubt that the cop shot her for merely being mouthy, but I cannot get all the facts available.

Probably got hit in the eye with a brick.
Had she been shot in the eye the back of her head would be missing.
I saw this on our news. She was shot in the eye by a soft foam plug. It can really do damage. She has lost the vision in that eye. She has another. She can get out there and bounce her fat ass.

I saw this on our news. She was shot in the eye by a soft foam plug. It can really do damage. She has lost the vision in that eye. She has another. She can get out there and bounce her fat ass.

Never heard of soft foam rounds.
If it was a rubber bullet it probably would have killed her unless it hit at an angle.

Dunno if this is the same woman, but she is a reporter who was covering the protests in Minneapolis, and she was shot in the eye by a police rubber bullet. She has lost the use of that eye.

And no, it wasn't a brick like you are trying to suggest, it was a rubber bullet.

Dunno if this is the same woman, but she is a reporter who was covering the protests in Minneapolis, and she was shot in the eye by a police rubber bullet. She has lost the use of that eye.

And no, it wasn't a brick like you are trying to suggest, it was a rubber bullet.

Unless the reporter was 300 lbs and black you got the wrong person.

Unless the reporter was 300 lbs and black you got the wrong person.

Well, then I guess there are 2 people who got shot in the face with a rubber bullet, the one the OP is talking about, and the reporter who got shot that I brought up.

I'm guessing if a person checked around, they would find several instances where people have been shot and injured by rubber bullets.

Forum List

Back