Protest in Tel Aviv, Israel against govt health pass

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
It looks like the people of Israel begin to grasp it had been cheated and Covid scamedemic is a never-end-story.
After third, fourth, fifth.....tenth 'busters' will follow the next one, until anyone dies.
Look below, the official dates.

• 94% of infected people over 60 are fully vaccinated
  • At the age of over 60 it makes no difference whether one is vaccinated or not, one has the same chance to get the disease
  • the decrease of the protective effect is also observed in younger people
  • the "viral load" in vaccinated people is not lower than in unvaccinated people
  • Vaccinated people who are infected can transmit the disease just like unvaccinated people!

It is that last bullet point that is the most concerning to the unvaxxed.

Vaxxed people should be required to stay home (without government assistance) or to keep at least 30 feet from the unvaxxed while wearing two mask and a crotch cup!

It is that last bullet point that is the most concerning to the unvaxxed.

Vaxxed people should be required to stay home (without government assistance) or to keep at least 30 feet from the unvaxxed while wearing two mask and a crotch cup!

There are two kinds of humans now.

Idiots who believe Covid fairy tale
Clever unvaxxed people

Unfortunately too late.
Morons got already jabbed.
They can only pray
Yeah they are even dumber sheep than Americans are at letting the government rule their lives so they got what they brought on themselves.not all Americans are sheep like a good portion are fortunately so that won’t happen here,there is a revolution by the people going on,gun purchases happened this past two years like no other time in our history cause many are awake and realise the govt wants to kill us all off.even the sheep thst voted fir Biden realise they screwed up and Biden wants them dead.

Last edited:
Yeah they are even dumber sheep than Americans are at letting the government rule their lives so they got what they brought on themselves.not all Americans are sheep like a good portion are fortunately so that won’t happen here,there is a revolution by the people going on,gun purchases happened this past two years like no other time in our history cause many are awake and realise the govt wants to kiss us all off.even the sheep thst voted fir Biden realise they screwed up and Biden wants them dead.

What's about cowardly traitor Trump, the 'daddy' of the 'vaccine'?
I don't believe he's a 'nice' guy who knows nothing.
All of the gang like Biden, Putin, Trump, Merkel, Macron, Schwab, Gates & Co are on the same page and wanna kill us all.
Peoples of the Earth shall stand up against tyranny and send all liars and inventors of the fake scamdemic to tribunal

All of the gang like Biden, Putin, Trump, Merkel, Macron, Schwab, Gates & Co are on the same page and wanna kill us all.
Peoples of the Earth shall stand up against tyranny and send all liars and inventors of the fake scamdemic to tribunal
I’m never going to convince you otherwise that he is working with the military behind the scenes to clean up government corruption,I have found once people make up their minds on the net their mindset is set and no matter what you show them your not going to change their minds.I thought the same as you did most the time trump was in office mainly because of thst,but he had to

You arent going to believe this im sure but Trump is actually one of the good guys,he is working with the military behind the scenes to cleanup government corruption. I dont expect you to believe it but thats whats happening.

I understand your thinking on that though.I thought the same thing about Trump that he was a traiter because of that.I thought he had gone over to the dark side but he hasnt.Here is the reason for why he was pushing the vaccine i discovered.

He had no choice and that was because had he come out and told the truth that the vaccine was dangerous and told everyone not to take it,the elite had plans i have heard,that they were going to develop another kind of virus and that THIS time it WOULD be dangerous and they were going to release it and it would wipe out the majority of the population. so he had a choice do what he did and lose millions in the process or the latter and lose billions. Also in his speeches when he talked about getting the vaccine out he NEVER said that it needed to be mandatory,he always said it should be a persons choice. He also said many times as well that Hydroxychroquine needed to be distributed to not only the country but the world.the deep state they blew up the facility that made what trump said needed to be put out.

My Aunt had a serious case of covid, she was going to take the vaccine,she wasnt listening to me when i told her how dangerous it was but once i had her get in contact with this doctor that i learned about that prescribes it in all 50 states and she talked with her about it,she lisntenend to me and took it and she is fine now.:) she had to hear it from that doctor before she took me serious about the vaccines.you know how family members are,im just her son,i dont know nothing is what her thinking was. maybe she will change her thinking now after that doctor told her to listen to me that i had done my homework.

There was no other way out. T lose millions is the better option of the two over billions. There was not another way or different alternative Millions are going to die because of these vaccines,we are at war with the deep state,there are always casualtys in a war so we are going to lose a lot of battles and lives will be lost in the millions but in the end the deep state will be taken out and we will win the war. That is because the white hats in the military that are working to clean up corruption they outnumber the the deep state,the black hats by 75%. there is stuff going on that you do not hear about from the msm news.

people say trump did not drain the swamp,that he lied about that,not true.The FBI headquarters has been abolished,they have been boarded up, There is a resident in washington that took a camcorder around the city fliming the aread and when he went up to the steps of the FBI,normally you can walk right on into the building when cleared by the guard,but the door was bolted,he could not open it up.Its ALWAYS bolted.

this is just one example of the stuff going on you are not aware of how trump is even out of office,working behind the scenes with the military to clean up government corruption. You wont believe this Im sure but there have been over 50 assassination attempts on his life.

I dont expect you to change your mind,believe what you want but i knows these sources i listen to go by facts on what they learn from people in high intel so you can think what you want.

I’m never going to convince you otherwise that he is working with the military behind the scenes to clean up government corruption,I have found once people make up their minds on the net their mindset is set and no matter what you show them your not going to change their minds.I thought the same as you did most the time trump was in office mainly because of thst,but he had to

You arent going to believe this im sure but Trump is actually one of the good guys,he is working with the military behind the scenes to cleanup government corruption. I dont expect you to believe it but thats whats happening.

I understand your thinking on that though.I thought the same thing about Trump that he was a traiter because of that.I thought he had gone over to the dark side but he hasnt.Here is the reason for why he was pushing the vaccine i discovered.

He had no choice and that was because had he come out and told the truth that the vaccine was dangerous and told everyone not to take it,the elite had plans i have heard,that they were going to develop another kind of virus and that THIS time it WOULD be dangerous and they were going to release it and it would wipe out the majority of the population. so he had a choice do what he did and lose millions in the process or the latter and lose billions. Also in his speeches when he talked about getting the vaccine out he NEVER said that it needed to be mandatory,he always said it should be a persons choice. He also said many times as well that Hydroxychroquine needed to be distributed to not only the country but the world.the deep state they blew up the facility that made what trump said needed to be put out.

My Aunt had a serious case of covid, she was going to take the vaccine,she wasnt listening to me when i told her how dangerous it was but once i had her get in contact with this doctor that i learned about that prescribes it in all 50 states and she talked with her about it,she lisntenend to me and took it and she is fine now.:) she had to hear it from that doctor before she took me serious about the vaccines.you know how family members are,im just her son,i dont know nothing is what her thinking was. maybe she will change her thinking now after that doctor told her to listen to me that i had done my homework.

There was no other way out. T lose millions is the better option of the two over billions. There was not another way or different alternative Millions are going to die because of these vaccines,we are at war with the deep state,there are always casualtys in a war so we are going to lose a lot of battles and lives will be lost in the millions but in the end the deep state will be taken out and we will win the war. That is because the white hats in the military that are working to clean up corruption they outnumber the the deep state,the black hats by 75%. there is stuff going on that you do not hear about from the msm news.

people say trump did not drain the swamp,that he lied about that,not true.The FBI headquarters has been abolished,they have been boarded up, There is a resident in washington that took a camcorder around the city fliming the aread and when he went up to the steps of the FBI,normally you can walk right on into the building when cleared by the guard,but the door was bolted,he could not open it up.Its ALWAYS bolted.

this is just one example of the stuff going on you are not aware of how trump is even out of office,working behind the scenes with the military to clean up government corruption. You wont believe this Im sure but there have been over 50 assassination attempts on his life.

I dont expect you to change your mind,believe what you want but i knows these sources i listen to go by facts on what they learn from people in high intel so you can think what you want.

I voted for Trump but now I believe no one politician except those who openly oppose Covid-1984 scamdemic.
Most of pals and relatives trump dick around are Jewish, just look for names of CEOs from JJ, Moderna, Pfizer, Sputnik, CDC & Co.
I wanna don't talk about Rothschild, Gates, Schwab & Co, it's obviously
One honest man shall say openly the 'jab' is going to kill anyone, but he kept silence.
Look what going on in NYC now, the city gonna to impose the martial law, where are GOP and Trump?

Last edited:
It looks like the people of Israel begin to grasp it had been cheated and Covid scamedemic is a never-end-story.
After third, fourth, fifth.....tenth 'busters' will follow the next one, until anyone dies.
Look below, the official dates.

• 94% of infected people over 60 are fully vaccinated
  • At the age of over 60 it makes no difference whether one is vaccinated or not, one has the same chance to get the disease
  • the decrease of the protective effect is also observed in younger people
  • the "viral load" in vaccinated people is not lower than in unvaccinated people
  • Vaccinated people who are infected can transmit the disease just like unvaccinated people!

Tel Aviv is too expensive for you sovok, dont even dream to move there ...0 chance , Brighton bitch or Omsk​

Forum List

Back