Protecting Europe's Energy Security Act of 2019

No. This is a rhethioric question I asked you, which is here out of context. If you coudn thisn andundretadn then ithad ermerberbd you to the fact thyt you will be meassured with your own values. But what to measure in case of a valueless life?
You wouldn´t get away with that "argument".

This is not an argument, that's a very clear fact. You are only used to be a liar so you have problems in recognizing what has to do with reality and truth. I'm by the way not your baby sitter.
Threaten my life again and you get a surprise.

I never threatened anyones life. You use Nazi-propaganda and direct murderous verbal attacks against all politicians, refugees and everyone, who helps refugees. It needs only one person in the world, who makes a violent crime, because of your personal propagating influence - then you are in the category "leading terrorist". And do not think police, prosecution and judges did not learn out of the modern terror waves since 9/11/2001. Your simple arithmetic "the enemy of my enemy is my friend, what justifies every violent nonsense, which I say" is perhaps an arithmetic in other nations - but not so in Germany - what you would know, if you had to do in your real life with real Germans. You are like Schroedingers prisoner. In jail and out of jail the same time. But when a policemen lifts the cover of your habitation and takes a serios look what is going on in your real life, then I'm convinced you will learn more about the penal system.

Your "surprise" is by the way for me personally totally unimportant, coward, because I'm anyway since decades on the death lists of Nazis.

The police knows that well and you are just a mad clown for them.

Aha ... so perhaps one of your friends or relatives is a policeman and an extremist Nazi the same time. Will be interesting to find out, who this is. To be an extremist and policeman excludes each other.

This is how you can be on various Nazis´ death lists without ever having been harmed.

That's a good question, child.

When you call the police, they will ask "who is it today?".

Give me your name and adress and I will call them. They are very interested in people, who like to murder all politicians. Last year had happened about 1250 crimes against politicians in Germany including murder. This has to be stopped. A xenophob racist stranger had murdered for example in Istha the politician Walter Lübke. The most people think the political party AfD - a political party, which is under control from Nazis like you - is co-responsible in case of this murder. They propagate violent hate nonsense like "kill all politicians, kill all refugees and kill everyone, who helps refugees". By the way - isn't the ambassasdor of the USA Richard Grenell supporting this party? And didn't Brits support this party too?

Anthem of the German federal state of Hesse

I know a land so affluent and so beautiful,
the fields full of golden ears of corn.
There flourish from the valley to sunny heights
many dark, filmily forests.
Where I as a child in mother's hand
sat in blossoms and flowers.
I salute thee, thou homeland, thou magnificent land.
The heart of Germany, my thriving land Hesse.

From the Main to the Weser, Werra and Lahn
a land full of blooming meadows,
Where shine the cities that we all beheld,
are gorgeous to see in the light.

in memoriam Walter Lübke

Last edited:
You wouldn´t get away with that "argument".

This is not an argument, that's a very clear fact. You are only used to be a liar so you have problems in recognizing what has to do with reality and truth. I'm by the way not your baby sitter.
Threaten my life again and you get a surprise.

I never threatened anyones life. You use Nazi-propaganda and direct murderous verbal attacks against all politicians, refugees and everyone, who helps refugees. It needs only one person in the world, who makes a violent crime, because of your personal propagating influence - then you are in the category "leading terrorist". And do not think police, prosecution and judges did not learn out of the modern terror waves since 9/11/2001. Your simple arithmetic "the enemy of my enemy is my friend, what justifies every violent nonsense, which I say" is perhaps an arithmetic in other nations - but not so in Germany - what you would know, if you had to do in your real life with real Germans. You are like Schroedingers prisoner. In jail and out of jail the same time. But when a policemen lifts the cover of your habitation and takes a serios look what is going on in your real life, then I'm convinced you will learn more about the penal system.

Your "surprise" is by the way for me personally totally unimportant, coward, because I'm anyway since decades on the death lists of Nazis.

The police knows that well and you are just a mad clown for them.

Aha ... so perhaps one of your friends or relatives is a policeman and an extremist Nazi the same time. Will be interesting to find out, who this is. To be an extremist and policeman excludes each other.

This is how you can be on various Nazis´ death lists without ever having been harmed.

That's a good question, child.

When you call the police, they will ask "who is it today?".

Give me your name and adress and I will call them. They are very interested in people, who like to murder all politicians. Last year had happened about 1250 crimes against politicians in Germany including murder. This has to be stopped. A xenophob racist stranger had murdered for example in Istha the politician Walter Lübke. The most people think the political party AfD - a political party, which is under control from Nazis like you - is co-responsible in case of this murder. They propagate violent hate nonsense like "kill all politicians, kill all refugees and kill everyone, who helps refugees". By the way - isn't the ambassasdor of the USA Richard Grenell supporting this party? And didn't Brits support this party too?

Anthem of the German federal state of Hesse

I know a land so affluent and so beautiful,
the fields full of golden ears of corn.
There flourish from the valley to sunny heights
many dark, filmily forests.

From the Main to the Weser, Werra and Lahn
a land full of blooming meadows,
Where shine the cities that we all beheld,
are gorgeous to see in the light.

in memoriam Walter Lübke

I found a death list. There is one single entry on it.

Russia has announced that the commissioning of the new pipeline will be delayed by a year due to the US sanctions.

ns2s9j7k.jpg

The Russian ship Akademik Tscherski will do the last 160 km but it has to be modified at first.

I wonder whether the Swiss company Allseas that is defaulting isn´t charged the 10 billion € plus the new additional costs.

Forum List

Back