Protect us, protect us

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
6 months ago, when Pelosi's minions were firebombing police stations --- with cops still in them --- I didn't hear one of those policemen ask for The Army with machine guns to come in and protect them.

I guess that's the difference between a politician and someone who truly serves the community.

1611551804795.png

Having hundreds of your fellow unarmed citizens mowed down while they're peacefully protesting would look good on a resume if you're applying for a spot in the Nazi SS, KGB, or MSS.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Acting Deputy Homeland Security Secretary Ken Cuccinelli told Fox News’ “The Story” Tuesday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi asked for “crew-manned machine guns” to be a part of security forces in Washington, D.C., ahead of President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration.

Ken Cuccinelli Claims Pelosi Asked For ‘Crew-Manned Machine Guns’ In Washington
A tRumpling said something bad about somebody tRump hates?

I am shocked! Shocked, I tell you!

Acting Deputy Homeland Security Secretary Ken Cuccinelli told Fox News’ “The Story” Tuesday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi asked for “crew-manned machine guns” to be a part of security forces in Washington, D.C., ahead of President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration.

I would not put it past Pelosi, having no mililtary background. On the other hand, I do not trust Cuccinelli as he stands to the "Right" of Donald Trump and was part of the the security posture on the morning and afternoon of January 6th, when security was caught with it's pants down and got buttF#cked on national TV as insurrectionists overran the Capital Building.
I liked it when he said, "weapons like that have no place in securing a civilian event." Sounds good, but I've seen it done, back in the 1970s. Got to admit, it would have been a terrible optic at the inauguration event though.

Me thinks that such guns should be outlawed because they can kill large numbers of people quickly.

Oh, that is just for the average American, not the master race in DC.

My bad.

Just imagine how many unarmed women they could have killed in the halls of Congress had they had such weapons. It must give people like Schumer excitement for an "erection"

Schumer says Trump caused the Erection - YouTube

Me thinks that such guns should be outlawed because they can kill large numbers of people quickly.

Oh, that is just for the average American, not the master race in DC.

My bad.

Just imagine how many unarmed women they could have killed in the halls of Congress had they had such weapons. It must give people like Schumer excitement for an "erection"

Schumer says Trump caused the Erection - YouTube

Is what the Distinguished Senator from New York said an example of a Freudian slip?

Forum List

Back