Protect the Vote

If you wish to have a fair & free election, consider getting involved locally. Here is why it is needed and how to do it:

PROTECT THE VOTE

Yes, protect your vote. Run the Brown Shirt Rumpsters away from the Polling Places at gun point.
You are what is wrong with America....

I am against anyone or any group trying to intimidate or influence voters at or near the polling station. You found it wrong when the Black Panthers passed out flyers near the entrances but were very quiet otherwise. You should find it equally unacceptable for the rumpsters to be anywhere near a polling station yelling and displaying signs. If the Polling Adminstration has to make changes like they did in VA last week to help people feel at ease to vote then the protesters are just too close to the polling station no matter what the law says.

The problem I see is, it's a moral sin when the other guy does it but it's heaven when you or yours does it.

Yes, protect your vote. Run the Brown Shirt Rumpsters away from the Polling Places at gun point.
4792658667_f30429bbb7_b.jpg

You mean these Brown Shirts?

That would be Democrats.

Not Trump supporters.

If you wish to have a fair & free election, consider getting involved locally. Here is why it is needed and how to do it:

PROTECT THE VOTE

You are what is wrong with America....

I am against anyone or any group trying to intimidate or influence voters at or near the polling station. You found it wrong when the Black Panthers passed out flyers near the entrances but were very quiet otherwise. You should find it equally unacceptable for the rumpsters to be anywhere near a polling station yelling and displaying signs. If the Polling Adminstration has to make changes like they did in VA last week to help people feel at ease to vote then the protesters are just too close to the polling station no matter what the law says.

The problem I see is, it's a moral sin when the other guy does it but it's heaven when you or yours does it.
and yet you do that by chasing people with another POV away with guns,,,

Forum List

Back