Prosecutors Offer Rudy Giuliani A Bus Ticket After He Claims He Cannot Fly To Testify

1659996182736.png

We'll, he does have a point. Problem is, Trump doesn't have room to talk. He looks like somebody who just walked out of a wax museum, but actually walks.
Well, Biden looks like one of those Soviet leaders who were interned to look alive so that you sheep could pay their last respects to their Great Leader.

Trump, not so much.

Poor Giuliani. Rump scarred him for life by making fun of him on his plane...

Trump laughed at Rudy for falling asleep on planes and 'spitting during meetings' and would tell him he 'sucked' and was 'pathetic' after TV appearances, new book claims​

“A new book claims”

Good grief you people are nuts.

yeah, just that they are being tyrannical and engaging in show trials
That explains nothing. How is this different than any other legal proceeding? Tyrannical how? Explain the difference between a normal proceeding and this being a show trial?

That explains nothing. How is this different than any other legal proceeding? Tyrannical how? Explain the difference between a normal proceeding and this being a show trial?
they’d let abide by his doctors orders.

Next: Rudy gets spotted at the airport.
Like lying Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blaise Ford?

Shame you weren't so discerning then...

“May I ask, Dr. Ford, how did you get to Washington?” Mitchell asked.

“In an airplane,” Ford replied.

“Okay, I ask that because it’s been reported by the press that you would not submit to an interview with the committee because of your fear of flying,” Mitchell said. “Is that true?”

“Well, I was hoping that they would come to me, but then I realized that was an unrealistic request,” Ford said, despite the fact that the Republicans had offered to come to her.

“When you were here back in August, end of July, August, how did you get here?” Mitchell asked.

“Also by airplane,” Ford responded. “I come here once a year during the summer to visit my family.”

“I also saw on your — you talked about Hawaii, Costa Rica, South Pacific Islands, and French Polynesia,” Mitchell said. “Have you been to all of those places?”

“Correct,” Ford replied.

“By airplane?” Mitchell asked.

“Yes,” Ford responded.

How quickly you forget these things.

Well, Biden looks like one of those Soviet leaders who were interned to look alive so that you sheep could pay their last respects to their Great Leader.

Trump, not so much.
The difference being, Biden performs for the country. He isn't self serving like Trump. By the way, you suckers ever find out what Trump did with you're $250 million he fleeced of of you poor stupid bastards?

Like lying Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blaise Ford?

Shame you weren't so discerning then...

“May I ask, Dr. Ford, how did you get to Washington?” Mitchell asked.

“In an airplane,” Ford replied.

“Okay, I ask that because it’s been reported by the press that you would not submit to an interview with the committee because of your fear of flying,” Mitchell said. “Is that true?”

“Well, I was hoping that they would come to me, but then I realized that was an unrealistic request,” Ford said, despite the fact that the Republicans had offered to come to her.

“When you were here back in August, end of July, August, how did you get here?” Mitchell asked.

“Also by airplane,” Ford responded. “I come here once a year during the summer to visit my family.”

“I also saw on your — you talked about Hawaii, Costa Rica, South Pacific Islands, and French Polynesia,” Mitchell said. “Have you been to all of those places?”

“Correct,” Ford replied.

“By airplane?” Mitchell asked.

“Yes,” Ford responded.

How quickly you forget these things.

How quickly you try to divert the thread. Let Rudy go. He dug his own grave. In the end he will turn on Trump to save his ass anyway. Might as well start hating him now.

How much is Amtrak New York to Atlanta?

Information on this train trip
Daily Trains1
Minimum Price$208
Average Ticket Price$211
Minimum Trip Duration18h28m
Average Train Trip Duration18h28m
If he can get on a subway or a car to go to the Yankees games, he's well enough to testify. No one buys what they sell anymore except his sheep.

How quickly you try to divert the thread. Let Rudy go. He dug his own grave. In the end he will turn on Trump to save his ass anyway. Might as well start hating him now.
Yea he's a coward. When in doubt, flip the subject to something else.

Problem is, Guiliani still goes out to the ball games. If you're sick you're sick boss. No one buys that lie.
doctors didn’t say he could go to a ballgame…they said he couldn’t fly

Forum List

Back