Proposals For Fox Democrat Debate Being Hillary Is Being A Coward.Put A Toilet Behind Her Podium?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:piss2: :smoke: :dunno: God, If Hillary is terrified of Bernie, how will she debate Trump? What is she afraid of this time? Maybe they will sneak in Sean, Rush, or maybe even Megyn Kelly at the last minute to ask the questions? Or is it that Hillary has no answers for any of the questions being planned to ask of her?
:hellno:
So what shall we do? Maybe get one of those hot women from Fox to fill in for Hillary? Maybe even get Huma to fill in? Maybe just put an empty chair there in place of the podium? or like in the heading, Just put a toilet there.
:smartass: :tongue-44: :smartass:

:piss2: :smoke: :dunno: God, If Hillary is terrified of Bernie, how will she debate Trump? What is she afraid of this time? Maybe they will sneak in Sean, Rush, or maybe even Megyn Kelly a

Reminds me of when Trump was so terrified of Ted Cruz and Megyn Kelly he ran away from the debate. What was Donnie afraid of?
Being talked to by an intelligent woman?

images
images
images

why would Clinton need to debate Bern? ... focusing on Donnie would be in her best interest.

Yeah, after 25 years of full frontal right wing assaults, Hillary will have no idea what kind of questions a right wing hack will ask her during a debate.

Sure. Keep underestimating the Clintons. :lol:

Democrats avoid Fox because Fox is slanted towards the right.

A Democratic debate on Fox? Leave the 'shrooms alone, buddy!

• Banned

Hillary knows that one of the moderators will ask her why she just sat there and let those 4 men die a horriffic death while she was eating a double cheesburger.

i think they should hook up a lie detector thingy to Hillary for all of her debates
You have got to be the most immature asshole on the entire internet. Five-year-olds are more mature than you. I would say grow up, but that is an impossibility. Pathetic.

She had nothing to gain by agreeing to another "debate" with Bernie, she's already got a lock on the nomination. It's like a baseball team agreeing to play additional innings after they've already won the game.

Besides who the hell would want to watch another of those incredibly boring slogan slinging contests known as the Democratic Primary Debates?

She had nothing to gain by agreeing to another "debate" with Bernie, she's already got a lock on the nomination. It's like a baseball team agreeing to play additional innings after they've already won the game.

Besides who the hell would want to watch another of those incredibly boring slogan slinging contests known as the Democratic Primary Debates?
i am pretty sure that house pets like rats and giant cockroaches would be entertained by watching Hillary speak and yell at Bernie

Forum List

Back