proposal for homes to be given to blacks for a dollar in san francisco

What do the owners of these houses get? Besides the shaft?

Probably nothing. The State will confiscate the homes from their legal owners and give them to someone else. Exactly what the Nazis did with Jewish homes all over Europe in the 1930s and 40s.

If you ever wonder how the DemoKKKrats plan to do something, just look at how the Nazis did it. It will always be exactly the same.

Suppose you're in a war. You see your enemy start to move his soldiers over a bridge that you know, due to shellfire damage, is going to collapse when enough of them are on it, dropping them into a raging river.

Do you shout, "No, no, that bridge is not safe!!!" Or do you let them start maching across it? If you know the enemy is listening to your radio transmissions, do you say, "The enemy is marching across a bridge that's going to collapse!" or do you say, "Oh no, they've found our weak spot, they're moving across that bridge, they'll be able to seize their objectives ... let's hope they don't send some tanks across too..."

There's a quote, supposedly from Napoleon, that is relevant here: "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
there own people sold them into slavery. the were slaves in their own country first. tell them to sue africa?

Interesting concept. Suicide instinct. That would certainly explain Zimbabwe, wouldn't it?
Well, Zimbabwe was short-sighted killing the goose that lays the golden eggs. S. Africa was smarter. But there's still enough to steal in Zimbabwe to keep the rulers in wealth.
Coincidentally, a couple of days ago I had my monthly visit by the JWs, whom I always invite in for tea, feeling sorry for them. One was from Zimbabwe, and she told me how, on her last visit home , she and a relative had been shaken down by the police on the way from the airport. They hardly even make a pretence about it now.
Also --about 30 years ago I had some Black students from Zimbabwe, on a scholarship; a couple of them told me, in confidence, "We wish we had Ian Smith back!"

there own people sold them into slavery. the were slaves in their own country first. tell them to sue africa?
Well, the best way to get revenge is to do what the Jews did, to get revenge on the Arabs for enslaving them back in Biblical times: tear out a piece of the place for your own country.
Why not a Black Zion in the US?

Well, the best way to get revenge is to do what the Jews did, to get revenge on the Arabs for enslaving them back in Biblical times: tear out a piece of the place for your own country.
why not act like free people and stop relying on government help and get jobs.

Ahh revenge. That's what it is all about.

why not act like free people and stop relying on government help and get jobs.
I completely agree, but... for whatever reason, many Black people don't feel happy living as a minority with the descendants of the people that owned, and raped, and beat, and killed, their ancestors, and then after slavery, lynched them and murdered them with impunity in some parts of the country while the rest of the country looked the other way, up to times of living memory.

Yes, just stay within the current system, which is pretty good, and offers you all sorts of opportunties for self advancement. Why this irrational urge to rule yourselves? Oops, I'm quoting from an American Tory from 1775 ... back to today.

I would say, times have changed, we're bending over backwards to make things up, so take advantage of it. But ... evidently, a large section of young Black people don't want to. They don't feel that it's their country. They don't like whites ... and whites fear them. This is just the reality.

Maybe we'll just have to live with this intractable problem. But if we could, why not give those Blacks who want to, a chance to found a new nation, and perhaps undergo the deep transformation that social revolutions cause among the people who carry them out.?

It would take extraordinary circumstances to move this idea from the realm of interesting theories, to implementable realities. But those circumstances may be coming.

Ohh heavens. You don't know me at all. I am none of those things.
No no no. I'm sure you're the kindest, best-natured, gentlest, most charitable and forgiving
person in this forum. Someone who returns good for evil, who turns the other cheek,
who if forced to walk one mile, walks another, if someone takes your shirt, you offer them your coat as well. Don't be modest!

No no no. I'm sure you're the kindest, best-natured, gentlest, most charitable and forgiving
person in this forum. Someone who returns good for evil, who turns the other cheek,
who if forced to walk one mile, walks another, if someone takes your shirt, you offer them your coat as well. Don't be modest!
Aw shucks.

I completely agree, but... for whatever reason, many Black people don't feel happy living as a minority with the descendants of the people that owned, and raped, and beat, and killed, their ancestors, and then after slavery, lynched them and murdered them with impunity in some parts of the country while the rest of the country looked the other way, up to times of living memory.

Yes, just stay within the current system, which is pretty good, and offers you all sorts of opportunties for self advancement. Why this irrational urge to rule yourselves? Oops, I'm quoting from an American Tory from 1775 ... back to today.

I would say, times have changed, we're bending over backwards to make things up, so take advantage of it. But ... evidently, a large section of young Black people don't want to. They don't feel that it's their country. They don't like whites ... and whites fear them. This is just the reality.

Maybe we'll just have to live with this intractable problem. But if we could, why not give those Blacks who want to, a chance to found a new nation, and perhaps undergo the deep transformation that social revolutions cause among the people who carry them out.?

It would take extraordinary circumstances to move this idea from the realm of interesting theories, to implementable realities. But those circumstances may be coming.
wow you are total racist. blacks didnt same and more to whites in africa and they do not need to be rewarded for all crime the do in america. you want something you work for it. and blacks dont need a nw nation. we are all americans they dont like it her they can get the hell out. no one is keeping them.

Forum List

Back