Prophet's grandson honored on grounds of Israeli hospital

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
When the Shia go on pilgrimages to many of their shrines in other Muslim countries, they are blown up. Here these pilgrims were safe.

Reuters
Published: 02.09.15, 19:23 / Israel News

About 50 Shiite Muslim pilgrims settled down to chant and prostrate themselves in worship Monday on the grounds of Barzilai Medical Center in Ashkelon. The hospital is home to a tomb where, in the view of some Shiite Muslims, the head of Hussein ibn Ali, grandson of the Prophet Mohammed, lay interred for centuries following his death in battle.

"This is one of the absurdities of the Middle East. Here we have a sacred place for the Muslims, for the Shia Muslims, and on the other hand 12 km (7 miles) south of here we have other Muslims that shoot rockets at us," said the hospital's deputy director, Dr. Ron Lobel

Prophet s grandson honored on grounds of Israeli hospital - Israel News Ynetnews?

for those who do not know------the tomb visiting thing----is,
I believe, a bone of contention between Shiites and
Sunnis------but sunnis do tombs too--------so I am really
not sure what the issue is

When the Shia go on pilgrimages to many of their shrines in other Muslim countries, they are blown up. Here these pilgrims were safe.

Reuters

About 50 Shiite Muslim pilgrims settled down to chant and prostrate themselves in worship Monday on the grounds of Barzilai Medical Center in Ashkelon. The hospital is home to a tomb where, in the view of some Shiite Muslims, the head of Hussein ibn Ali, grandson of the Prophet Mohammed, lay interred for centuries following his death in battle.

"This is one of the absurdities of the Middle East. Here we have a sacred place for the Muslims, for the Shia Muslims, and on the other hand 12 km (7 miles) south of here we have other Muslims that shoot rockets at us," said the hospital's deputy director, Dr. Ron Lobel

Prophet s grandson honored on grounds of Israeli hospital - Israel News Ynetnews?
And?? ...... :cool:

Reuters

And?? ...... :cool:

does it bother you that Shiites can go to their shrines in
Israel and be fairly confident that a aunni slut with a bomb on her ass will not blow their brains out of their heads?

for those who do not know------the tomb visiting thing----is,
I believe, a bone of contention between Shiites and
Sunnis------but sunnis do tombs too--------so I am really
not sure what the issue is

I guess they hate the shrines of the different sects. Look at how many have been murdered in other Muslim locations when on a pilgrimage to visit one of their holy shrines. It boggles the mind that in this day and age people will be murdered while on a pilgrimage just because of some religious differences.

I guess they hate the shrines of the different sects. Look at how many have been murdered in other Muslim locations when on a pilgrimage to visit one of their holy shrines. It boggles the mind that in this day and age people will be murdered while on a pilgrimage just because of some religious differences.
ya don't say....... :cool:

Forum List

Back