Prophetic Dream about Pope Francis - Youtube

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is a Christian man who tells about having a prophetic dream concerning Pope Francis and the end times. It will take awhile to listen to the entire message but I believe it is worth it. After listening to all that he had to say - I believe he did get this dream from the LORD as a warning and I also believe that he is right on the mark about Obama NOT being the Anti-Christ. I could not agree with him more about that. I remember a few years ago people kept bringing up Obama, that he was surely looking to be the Anti-Christ from all they were witnessing. I never did bear witness to any of it. But this dream? Oh yes. I expect the deception that is about to come upon the world is going to be bar none utterly satanic and the only safety for any person is to obey the LORD and do not have any part of looking at or considering anything the enemy offers you. The time is right now to draw near to the LORD, obey the LORD and follow the LORD with all of our hearts. Right now. Watch this:

Last edited:
Age of prophesy ended in Israel in the 4th century BCE. Prophesy didn't and can't exist outside of Israel. So anyone claiming to be a prophet is lying and according to Deuteronomy 13 should be executed.

1Everything I command you that you shall be careful to do it. You shall neither add to it, nor subtract from it.

2If there will arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of a dream, and he gives you a sign or a wonder,

3and the sign or the wonder of which he spoke to you happens, [and he] says, "Let us go after other gods which you have not known, and let us worship them,"

4you shall not heed the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of a dream; for the Lord, your God, is testing you, to know whether you really love the Lord, your God, with all your heart and with all your soul.

5You shall follow the Lord, your God, fear Him, keep His commandments, heed His voice, worship Him, and cleave to Him.

6And that prophet, or that dreamer of a dream shall be put to death; because he spoke falsehood about the Lord, your God Who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and Who redeemed you from the house of bondage, to lead you astray from the way in which the Lord, your God, commanded you to go; so shall you clear away the evil from your midst.

- Deuteronomy 13, Torah
Deuteronomy - Chapter 13 Parshah Re eh - Tanakh Online - Torah - Bible

"God communicated to people through prophecy for nearly the entire biblical period, from Adam until Malachi. According to a prevalent Jewish tradition, prophecy ceased with Malachi, not to be renewed until the messianic age. In this article, we will consider a few traditional explanations of why prophecy ceased and some spiritual implications for Judaism over the ensuing 2,500 years and counting."
The End of Prophecy Malachi s Position in the Spiritual Development of Israel Institute for Jewish Ideas and Ideals

"There are few details recorded about the Prophet Malachi.

We do know that he was a part of the Anshei Knesset Hagedolah, the Great Assembly that met in the Holy Temple in Jerusalem at the beginning of the Second Temple era.

A panel of 120 prophets and sages--including Ezra, Nehemiah, Mordecai, Daniel, Simeon the Righteous and the prophets Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachi--which constituted the ultimate religious authority at the onset of the Second Temple Era (4th century BCE). Among their accomplishments was the composition of the text of our standard prayers and blessings."
Who Was the Prophet Malachi - Questions Answers

You're wrong, Delta. Have you not ever read the book of Joel? Amos 3:7? paraphrasing - God does nothing without telling his servants the prophets about it first. Moses said, I would to God that ye were all prophets. Why? Because if only they had obeyed and walked with God as he did? They would have been.

As the man in the video points out - God's desire was for all His people to come up to the mountain but none would. Instead they said to Moses - you go up there and tell us what He said. There was a reason for that I believe, Delta. You see, if Moses told them what God said, and they decided in their own hearts not to obey? They could always reason to themselves - it was only a man who told us this. Not God. You see? Now the Hebrew prophets prophesied of Jesus in the Old Testament. Malachi prophesied of the LORD coming and of John the Baptist being the one who would "Prepare ye the way of the LORD". Not another word was spoken by God to his own people until 400 years later when John the Baptist showed up. Then he prepared the way of the Lord. The Lord appeared. He stood in your own Temple! He took a whip of cords and drove out the money changers and if that were not enough - He even proclaimed, Zeal for my Fathers' House consumes me! Still the religious leaders resisted the Cornerstone who was right before their very eyes! Jesus called them a brood of vipers and rightly so. They desired to have a form of godliness while denying the power of God. Their desire was to control the people and God counted it as evil.

God Almighty came in the flesh and walked upon this earth. Jesus Christ is God. What you rejected those who were not searching for Him found. And today? He is our God and He has given to us what you rejected. A personal relationship, 9 gifts of the Holy Spirit (which includes the gift of Prophecy) the prophecy of Joel has been fulfilled in the church and to God be the glory a number of Jews have received the Messiah and enjoy what the church (the true body of Christ - not Catholicism which is Paganism) has been enjoying since the day of Pentecost. The beauty of His holiness, abiding in Him, His Word abiding in us as we walk in His authority / in the Power of God here on the earth.

Born again Believers are walking in the blessings of God and through the Jews salvation has been offered to the world. Whosoever calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved. This is the better covenant.

Returning to the subject of the OP - the Christian in the video has been walking with the LORD since 2001 if I recall correctly.... He has proven himself faithful to the LORD I believe. I was listening to him last night and watched him again and told my husband this man does not understand all that the LORD showed him but I do recognize he has a pure heart and clean hands before the LORD. (perhaps the LORD hid this part from him to keep him humble) There is a scripture about this in the Old Testament. Perhaps you may know it?

It is written:
Who may ascend into the hill of the LORD? And who may stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, Who has not lifted up his soul to falsehood And has not sworn deceitfully. Psalm 24: 3, 4

(the Christian in the video saw himself reach the top of the mountain - this told me that the LORD saw this man as one who received His blessings and his righteousness was from the God of his salvation. Amen to that! I rejoice for the brother!)

The qualifications are still the same today. A born again Christian living in sin will not enjoy such privileges and neither will any Jew who rejects Jesus Christ as their Messiah. To you the door is shut. The good news is that Jesus is revealing Himself as Messiah to the Jewish people and you should not harden your heart against Him when He does this.

note - you should also repent for involving yourself in witchcraft, "the force" and recognize that witchcraft is the sin of rebellion against Almighty God. All who do it and do not repent will be in hell for all eternity.

Last edited:
Delta, the reason the Scriptures are closed to you - is the same reason the Scriptures are closed to Random Variable. I was thinking about this last night on your thread where he was using his "Star Wars" analogy to communicate his "thoughts" to you. First, another poster responded Star Wars was fiction. He missed the point entirely. Star Wars was full of Witchcraft and the Occult. It's all about the Force. (Satan) No one should be watching such films as it opens doors to the spirit world - demons coming into the room where you view it - not to mention that your mind should not be opened /subjected to such things - people become demonically oppressed from viewing such films and if American parents wish to be wise - they won't permit their children to watch such filth. In fact, they should leave out television entirely. It's garbage.

Still it did occur to me that while Random would desire to know the meaning of the Book of Job - it remains locked to him because he has yet to determine to mix faith with hearing the Word of God - that he might believe on Jesus Christ for his salvation - Jesus Christ who is Almighty God. Not the force. The force is under my feet as a servant of the Most High God. How much more so is he under the feet of Jesus Christ - Almighty God? Seriously!

You and Random cannot possibly rightly divide the Word of God while living in darkness. It would be like trying to read a book in a pitch black closet with the door shut! IMPOSSIBLE!

What must you do? Repent. For you, Delta? It is as if you are Essau selling your birthright for less than a bowl of soup. That is how bad it is. Truly sad. I feel sad for the LORD that he has yet to see any desire in you to serve the One True God - Jesus Christ. Instead? You choose to serve a defeated foe, his enemy whom he defeated at the Cross 2000 years ago. You are serving a defeated foe. How sad is that?

Age of prophesy ended in Israel in the 4th century BCE. Prophesy didn't and can't exist outside of Israel. So anyone claiming to be a prophet is lying and according to Deuteronomy 13 should be executed.

1Everything I command you that you shall be careful to do it. You shall neither add to it, nor subtract from it.

2If there will arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of a dream, and he gives you a sign or a wonder,

3and the sign or the wonder of which he spoke to you happens, [and he] says, "Let us go after other gods which you have not known, and let us worship them,"

4you shall not heed the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of a dream; for the Lord, your God, is testing you, to know whether you really love the Lord, your God, with all your heart and with all your soul.

5You shall follow the Lord, your God, fear Him, keep His commandments, heed His voice, worship Him, and cleave to Him.

6And that prophet, or that dreamer of a dream shall be put to death; because he spoke falsehood about the Lord, your God Who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and Who redeemed you from the house of bondage, to lead you astray from the way in which the Lord, your God, commanded you to go; so shall you clear away the evil from your midst.

- Deuteronomy 13, Torah
Deuteronomy - Chapter 13 Parshah Re eh - Tanakh Online - Torah - Bible

"God communicated to people through prophecy for nearly the entire biblical period, from Adam until Malachi. According to a prevalent Jewish tradition, prophecy ceased with Malachi, not to be renewed until the messianic age. In this article, we will consider a few traditional explanations of why prophecy ceased and some spiritual implications for Judaism over the ensuing 2,500 years and counting."
The End of Prophecy Malachi s Position in the Spiritual Development of Israel Institute for Jewish Ideas and Ideals

"There are few details recorded about the Prophet Malachi.

We do know that he was a part of the Anshei Knesset Hagedolah, the Great Assembly that met in the Holy Temple in Jerusalem at the beginning of the Second Temple era.

A panel of 120 prophets and sages--including Ezra, Nehemiah, Mordecai, Daniel, Simeon the Righteous and the prophets Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachi--which constituted the ultimate religious authority at the onset of the Second Temple Era (4th century BCE). Among their accomplishments was the composition of the text of our standard prayers and blessings."
Who Was the Prophet Malachi - Questions Answers

there are a lot of profits in je$u$

leave the darn Pope alone

there is only one AntiChrist

and that is Hussein Obama

Hussein Obama went to a Catholic school in Indonesia.
NOT A MADRASSA.
I rest my case.

I had a dream last night that kack chick was roasting in hell.

If i make a shitty youtube video about it will you say it was divinely inspired prophesy?

Forum List

Back