Prop gun fired by Alex Baldwin on movie set loaded with ‘a live single round’, says Hollywood union

No I'm being fair and objective, not a Leftie hack like you. I’m saying Baldwin wasn't really at fault, except that he stupidly pointed the weapon at the woman without knowing. There might be enough to charge the person who armed the weapon with involuntary manslaughter. But most likely the family will get tons of money in civil court, as in the OJ trial.

How was he not at fault? He pointed a gun at someone and pulled the trigger. Whose fault was it?

What is weird is that he ISN'T in Western outfit for the movie. THEY WEREN'T filming---Baldwin supposedly was practicing drawing the weapon. And the production has sent out a letter telling their people to "stick together" like a family would.
I read he WAS in Wild West clothes and changed quickly before the sheriff came. (It wouldn't look too good, after all --- bad optics for photos.)

It was not a "prop gun." It was a live weapon used for plinking by the crew before the shoot. Nobody checked to see if it was unloaded before it was picked up by the guy who handed it to Baldwin.
Not true at all. The live shell was the first one, the rest were blanks. So someone got to that gun and slipped in the shell, presumably. On top, where it would be shot first. It wasn't full of live bullets, after all!

Not true at all. The live shell was the first one, the rest were blanks. So someone got to that gun and slipped in the shell, presumably. On top, where it would be shot first. It wasn't full of live bullets, after all!

Yes its true. The gun was a real gun with real bullets in it.

Do more research on this before you embarrass yourself further. Nobody "slipped a bullet in". They were using the fucking gun for plinking, like I'd said.

~~~~~~
Elitists and know it all narcissistic actors have a way of doing that.
1000full-roscoe-%27fatty%27-arbuckle.jpg
Yes, I am sure your dumb ass knows what elitists do. Which of course is anyone more educated than you, in your view. That's a LOT of elitists!

No I'm being fair and objective, not a Leftie hack like you. I’m saying Baldwin wasn't really at fault, except that he stupidly pointed the weapon at the woman without knowing. There might be enough to charge the person who armed the weapon with involuntary manslaughter. But most likely the family will get tons of money in civil court, as in the OJ trial.

As the person who pulled the trigger baldwin is THE primary person at fault.

No one knows that. According to the Sheriffs report I have seen they only report that they recovered ammunition. The gun was empty when they arrived.

No one knows that. According to the Sheriffs report I have seen they only report that they recovered ammunition. The gun was empty when they arrived.
Yeah ---- you may be right; I think I read that the girl armourer retrieved the empty casing of the shot bullet (?) and then maybe she did unload the gun, a little belatedly, perhaps. I thought they said the rest were all blanks! Aaaarrrrrrrgh. A few facts would be nice.

There's a lot of contrary information going around about the details of this event --- including what Baldwin was wearing, why he was firing at all: I'd like to know what law enforcement thinks is the actual train of events. I suppose somebody will write all that up eventually, but it hasn't actually "settled" into facts yet. Like the stock market not settling till a few minutes after 4 PM.

Doesn't matter. baldwin broke every safety rule in the book.
I think it does matter, if we are talking about an actual live round vs. some debris in the gun.

Baldwin isn't going to be charged with a crime either way, most likely.

I think it does matter, if we are talking about an actual live round vs. some debris in the gun.

Baldwin isn't going to be charged with a crime either way, most likely.

No, it doesn't. I don't care who you are, you NEVER point a gun at anything you are not willing to destroy.

PERIOD.

That is rule Number THREE.

There are only FOUR rules.

baldwin broke all four of them.

No, it doesn't. I don't care who you are, you NEVER point a gun at anything you are not willing to destroy.
That's nice. But you are not the law. We are talking about the law. And yes, it will make a difference if it was a piece of debris vs. someone loading a live round in the weapon.

Nobody gives a shit what difference it does or doesn't make to you. Or to me.

Forum List

Back