Prop gun fired by Alex Baldwin on movie set loaded with ‘a live single round’, says Hollywood union

The ridiculous TDS maniac who shot and killed the individual should be charged like anyone else who shoots and kills someone for reasons other than self defense which would be manslaughter, murder, etc., but surprise :heehee: no charges have been filed by the Deep State. Why don't democrats demand Hollywood movies be free of firearms when they demand law abiding American citizens be disarmed? :dunno:

Sure, when the gun is supposed to be loaded with non-lethal rounds, definitely...
Lmao.

alec baldwin 1.jpg

If I remember correctly Brandon Lee was also killed on a set with a "Prop" gun.... The question is why are these guns loaded with live rounds if they're supposed to be loaded with blanks?
It really is a pretty good question!!

He changed out of his Western costume before this was taken and before he was questioned. Are we remembering this is an ACTOR?? I am not impressed by a lot of carry-on.

I don't think this was his fault, I think it was a form of vandalism, but he knows how to make it look good for him. That's the business of being a movie star.

He changed out of his Western costume before this was taken and before he was questioned. Are we remembering this is an ACTOR?? I am not impressed by a lot of carry-on.

I don't think this was his fault, I think it was a form of vandalism, but he knows how to make it look good for him. That's the business of being a movie star.
He pulled the trigger, how is it not his fault?

He pulled the trigger, how is it not his fault?
Because they have a whole lot of protocol, processes, and special employees to keep guns safe in Western shoot-em-ups so they can move along and get the job done. Apparently armourer is a position on every movie with any weapons! This is why. Theirs didn't do her job right, or someone snuck in there and slipped in one or more live rounds. I want to know if there were any other live rounds in the other guns.

I bet they won't charge him. Assuming he was following the protocol, I doubt they'll charge him.

Her, I wonder. If somebody fiddled some live rounds into those guns when people were distracted, they may well not charge her, either.

Because they have a whole lot of protocol, processes, and special employees to keep guns safe in Western shoot-em-ups so they can move along and get the job done. Apparently armourer is a position on every movie with any weapons! This is why. Theirs didn't do her job right, or someone snuck in there and slipped in one or more live rounds. I want to know if there were any other live rounds in the other guns.
Baldwin is responsible. Not thinking so is insane, IMO, plays right into the lefty mindset.

Baldwin is responsible. Not thinking so is insane, IMO, plays right into the lefty mindset.
I'm not a fan of the idea that everything is politics. Since Baldwin is a Leftist, we have to say it's his fault even if it isn't? I'm not playing that.

I bet they don't charge him, and all of you will be wrong.

I'm not a fan of the idea that everything is politics. Since Baldwin is a Leftist, we have to say it's his fault even if it isn't? I'm not playing that.

I bet they don't charge him, and all of you will be wrong.
Just because they don't charge him doesn't mean jack. If you really think you can take a gun, kill someone, and that's it's not your fault, you are as sick and twisted as the left.

Just because they don't charge him doesn't mean jack. If you really think you can take a gun, kill someone, and that's it's not your fault, you are as sick and twisted as the left.
I do think that, as I said. And what's more, I get to think what I think. I also think you used to be nicer than this; now that you've started the usual disgusting name-calling that the leftists do, I'll delete you immediately.

Last edited:
If Alec Baldwin has any conscience left, the rest of his life is going to be miserable. On that you can bet.

But I don't know if he as any conscience left.

All the same, Karma will be there at the end, to right all wrongs.

I do think that, as I said. And what's more, I get to think what I think. I also think you used to be nicer than this; now that you've started the usual disgusting name-calling that the leftists do, I'll delete you immediately.
Beat you too it, fool.

He seems more like a deep state shill that uses acting as a front.

New Topics

Forum List

Back