Prop gun fired by Alex Baldwin on movie set loaded with ‘a live single round’, says Hollywood union

Once again, it doesn't matter. No weapon, even if loaded with blanks, is EVER to be pointed at ANYONE, while on set. That is a rule that if broken is instant firing, and you won't ever work in the industry again. I was on set for a production once when the co-star of the movie pointed the revolver he was carrying directly at the star of the movie, the propmaster nearly tackled him to stop him from doing that.

That actor hasn't had an acting job since.

did you see this video of mine? NOBODY has been able to debunk it that he committed murder you knew about the facts i listed here on most the major actors in hollywood right? Off camera they are not the people we think they are and put on a pedastal because of who we think they are from the big screen. Mel Gibson exposed hollywood and that is why you dont see him in movies anymore/

i rest my case,when you cant counter facts,these are your lameass replies,time to move on to the next dumbass who thinks this was an accident.bye trollboy and beliecheat ass worshipper.:itsok:

That's the point, dipshit, you're provided no facts. All you've done is post some fantasy-laden video.

You're a failure.

And I'm not sure why you keep bringing up the coach of the Patriots. I detest the man.

But you're a retard, so you wouldn't know that...

did you see this video of mine? NOBODY has been able to debunk it that he committed murder you knew about the facts i listed here on most the major actors in hollywood right? Off camera they are not the people we think they are and put on a pedastal because of who we think they are from the big screen. Mel Gibson exposed hollywood and that is why you dont see him in movies anymore/

Hey look,since a crazy person is vomiting opinions i like, that proves they are facts!

Evidently the prop people in New Mexico ARE from 44. They have affiliates all over. And, they are trying to cover their asses, that's why.
I don't know about that:

"IATSE Local 44, which covers prop masters, sent an email to its members early Friday morning that said the gun used in the scene contained “a live single round” and the production’s propmaster was not a member of Local 44."

ALL actors, when being handed the firearm are instructed to aim 30 degrees away from the intended "target" because of safety reasons

Can you cite a source for that?

An old high school teacher of mine is regularly on CSI now, and he says he's never heard of that...

I don't know about that:

"IATSE Local 44, which covers prop masters, sent an email to its members early Friday morning that said the gun used in the scene contained “a live single round” and the production’s propmaster was not a member of Local 44."

Yeah, I have been calling some friends of mine. It appears that the production was using some locals. There were multiple reports of problems with the weapon, and the propmaster appears to be a complete idiot.

Can you cite a source for that?

An old high school teacher of mine is regularly on CSI now, and he says he's never heard of that...

Yes, Independent Studio Services, Stembridge, Mike Gibbons, Mike Papac are all friends of mine. Mikes son, Nick was killed on the set of The Kingdom in a vehicle accident, so he knows the sense of loss. All of them, whenever i was on set with them, ALWAYS instructed actors to never point at the "target". It is simply not done. Purely because if a blank adapter fails, it IS a projectile.

Yeah, I have been calling some friends of mine. It appears that the production was using some locals. There were multiple reports of problems with the weapon, and the propmaster appears to be a complete idiot.
If there were multiple reports of problems with the weapon…why the hell did he point it at bystanders and shoot?

Something is hinky with this situation.

If there were multiple reports of problems with the weapon…why the hell did he point it at bystanders and shoot?

Something is hinky with this situation.

Yup. The weapon had apparently misfired and failed to fire, plus the crew walked off set because of dangerous conditions. It seems as if Baldwin was running a very loose production, and it sadly bit her.

Just a terrible, terrible tragedy. And, it should have NEVER happened.

he is absolutely a killer you moron, he KILLED a woman. The only question is what crime, if any, will he face.
He's not anything until he is convicted, jerkoff.

Need a lesson on how the criminal justice system works, idiot?

Ever hear of an accident, ya fuck?

He's not anything until he is convicted, jerkoff.

Need a lesson on how the criminal justice system works, idiot?

Ever hear of an accident, ya fuck?

No, you ignorant twat, you said he wasn't a killer. He absolutely is. I never said he was a murderer, I said criminal charges, if any, would be in the future.

And he had his finger on the trigger, and he pointed it at someone. NOT AN ACCIDENT!

No, you ignorant twat, you said he wasn't a killer. He absolutely is. I never said he was a murderer, I said criminal charges, if any, would be in the future.

And he had his finger on the trigger, and he pointed it at someone. NOT AN ACCIDENT!
Sugesting someone is a killer infers that a crime was committed, Trump asslicker. You have a hard on for Balwin because he not one of your Trump lackeys.

Go build a monument to your orange baboon.

Sugesting someone is a killer infers that a crime was committed, Trump asslicker. You have a hard on for Balwin because he not one of your Trump lackeys.

What foreign country are you from?

Be honest.

Calling someone a killer implies they killed someone. Not hard to figure out. Liberals are dumb as hell.

No, it doesn't, you ignorant twat. Calling someone a murderer does.

Now, go spread your cheeks so you can service your master xiden.

No, it doesn't, you ignorant twat. Calling someone a murderer does.

Now, go spread your cheeks so you can service your master xiden.
You've already grabbed your ankles for Trump, asseater.

Now it's on to your Alec Balwin obsession.

Have a good time jizzing on yourself over Baldwin.

You've already grabbed your ankles for Trump, asseater.

Now it's on to your Alec Balwin obsession.

Have a good time jizzing on yourself over Baldwin.

I don't have a baldwin obsession you loon. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I feel terrible for the poor woman killed.

You, on the other hand could apparently care less about her and her family.

You are truly a heartless, feckless, piece of shit.

Forum List

Back