Proof That There Is No Such Thing As 'God the Father'.

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
The history that is the story of the son of man sure seems to describe an angry, fatherless little bastard to me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti-Yh698CtI]War ! What Is It Good For ??? Absolutely Nothing !!! - YouTube[/ame]

The history that is the story of the son of man sure seems to describe an angry, fatherless little bastard to me.

War ! What Is It Good For ??? Absolutely Nothing !!! - YouTube

Well you would be the 1st one in some thousands of years to come up with proof that God does not exist. Are you that special?

Not special. Just free of the religious dogma that prevents so many from seeing what to me is obvious. I understand if people don't agree with me, I'm providing circumstantial evidence that God the father does not exist - I'm just waiting for someone to try and show evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, that indicates a Father taking an active role in the life of the son of man.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANLIEWxYIM]Closer to Fine Indigo Girls with lyrics (in description box) - YouTube[/ame]

You may not believe in God but he believes in you.

I didn't necessarily say I didn't believe in God - I said the evidence is overwhelming that the son of man is growing up without a Father.

It's the unsupported theory of origins described in The Bible and 'Father' worship as the meaning of life that I'm calling bullshit on.

It's wonderful to free your mind and soul from the constraints of ancient religions and experience God as She intended you to.

If you knew what you were talking about you would make sense, but just because you do not believe does not mean God doesn't exist.

Does the son of man seem well adjusted and given the emotional education and support that only a father can give?

I see anger, greed, selfishness, conquest and a hint of paranoia in the history of the son of man. All classic outward displays of a boy who is raising himself, including wishing for a father badly enough to make one up in story during his youth.

Last edited:

if you don't believe in God you probably don't believe there is a Devil !!just because you don't believe in the Devil doesn't mean he can't hurt you!!:evil:

And yet here I sit, one of the luckiest little bastards to have ever received the gift of Sentient Life from Mom, my only complaint a bit of insomnia.

Trust me, with my knowledge of religion and my mouth on the internet, I should be a brief weather headline and a lightning statistic. Yet here I sit, leading a productive, happy and lucky life.

I suppose I'm just living proof that religion is bullshit.

:eusa_think: What if you can tell the heaven-bound by the lucky lives we lead?

The belief of millions of children that santa exsists has never caused santa to exsist.

God is much the same.

If you knew what you were talking about you would make sense, but just because you do not believe does not mean God doesn't exist.

For those who have no faith, no amount of proof will suffice. For those who have faith, no amount of proof is required.

For those who have no faith, no amount of proof will suffice. For those who have faith, no amount of proof is required.

Trite and false. There is zero evidence for God. ANY evidence at all would be enlightening. Do you really think that people just don't want to believe in God? I would love it if there were evidence. It would make everything so much more clear-cut and black/white.

What sort of higher power threatens his creations with eternal torture for failing to believe, and then whimsically fails to provide any evidence of his existence? Answer: AN ASSHOLE.

Well you would be the 1st one in some thousands of years to come up with proof that God does not exist. Are you that special?

Not special. Just free of the religious dogma that prevents so many from seeing what to me is obvious. I understand if people don't agree with me, I'm providing circumstantial evidence that God the father does not exist - I'm just waiting for someone to try and show evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, that indicates a Father taking an active role in the life of the son of man.

If you look at the human race as a whole we are an ugly lot. War, poverty, murder etc.

If you look at the life a single human who has put his faith and love in God you see a different picture.

You see a man who with his heavenly fathers help removed the bonds of alchohol and drugs. You see a man who found a love for his family. You see a man that has learned to help his fellow man in his time of need. You see a man who turned out to be a good father and husband when he was destined for a gutter. All possible with the spritual guidance of his heavenly father.

Forum List

Back