Proof That There Is A God: Thieves Steal Obama's Teleprompter

Authorities are investigating the theft of a truck containing presidential seals, podiums and sound equipment for President Barack Obama's bus tour of Virginia and North Carolina.

Thank GOD the teleprompter wasn't in there.

Even God is getting sick of Obama saying "Pass This Bill". Thieves have stolen The One's teleprompters and other equipment:

NBC12 has uncovered one of those stories that makes you think: "How in the world does that happen?!" A truck filled with President Obama's podiums and audio equipment was stolen in Henrico just days before his visit to Chesterfield.

We confirmed an investigation with the U.S. Defense Department. There are still a lot of questions. The biggest one being did the thieves intentionally target the President's truck or did they take advantage of a crime of opportunity and give a big "uh-oh" when they saw what was inside.

When you see President Obama speak, there is a pretty typical setup including the presidential seal on a podium, the see-thru Teleprompter and a portable sound system.

Thieves saw the truck carrying that equipment and couldn't resist the target.

We're told the truck was parked at the Virginia Center Commons Courtyard Marriott in advance on Wednesday's presidential visit to Chesterfield.

Sources said inside that vehicle was about $200,000 worth of sound equipment, several podiums and presidential seals, behind which only the President himself can stand....

Thieves steal truck with President's equipment - NBC12 News, Weather Sports, Traffic, and Programming Guide for Richmond, VA |

Authorities are investigating the theft of a truck containing presidential seals, podiums and sound equipment for President Barack Obama's bus tour of Virginia and North Carolina.

What i heard.... the teleprompter WAS part of what was stolen.

:lol:

stealing is stealing, and never a 'good' thing in my book!

i have a feeling.... they are going to be quite sorry they stole this lot.

Now here is the thing.... i have been up close and personal to this president...and seen what goes on with his security.... for him and his crap. I am AMAZED that anyone could get close enough to steal anything at all.

Last edited:

What i heard.... the teleprompter WAS part of what was stolen.

:lol:

obama-crying.jpg

How long will it take him to blame the Tea Party?

now they are cheering thieves.

Cheering killing people

cheering people dying without care

booing soldiers in a war

Cheering the manufactured debt ceiling crisis

Can you people get any lower?

now they are cheering thieves.

Cheering killing people

cheering people dying without care

booing soldiers in a war

Cheering the manufactured debt ceiling crisis

Can you people get any lower?