Proof that Israeli Soldiers Are Racist

Who the hell would want to rape a stinky Palestinian woman? Don't they wipe heir butts with the hem of their dress or something?

Geez. Someone get Koch Industries on the phone and send those poor people some toilet paper.

I read this theory a few years ago. Not raping Palestinian women supposedly proves that Israeli soldiers don't consider them human.

The truth is, I think it's just worth the effort...

burkha-317929.jpg

Numbers 36:3
But if they are married to any of the sons of the other tribes of the people of Israel, then their inheritance will be taken from the inheritance of our fathers and added to the inheritance of the tribe into which they marry. So it will be taken away from the lot of our inheritance.

Numbers 36:4
And when [Lev 25:10] the jubilee of the people of Israel comes, then their inheritance will be added to the inheritance of the tribe into which they marry, and their inheritance will be taken from the inheritance of the tribe of our fathers."

Numbers 36:6
This is what the LORD commands concerning the daughters of Zelophehad, 'Let them marry whom they think best, [Numbers 36:12] only they shall marry within the clan of the tribe of their father.

I read this theory a few years ago. Not raping Palestinian women supposedly proves that Israeli soldiers don't consider them human.

The truth is, I think it's just worth the effort...

burkha-317929.jpg
It would be too much work to get under their clothes

Forum List

Back