Proof of Voter Fraud in Georgia. Video Proof of Georgia Officials Pulling Suitcases out After Witnesses Removed

I will laugh it off and demean these "affidavits". They mean NOTHING until the witness raises their hand in a court of law in front of a judge to be placed under oath.
So far, that hasn't happened. And I'm guessing it won't either. These claims have already been debunked.
Your generic "fact check" is not the voice of God. Quite the contrary.
Affidavits have the authority of law behind them. You are frankly spewing out bullshit!
Desperate people do desperate things, it looks like.

No..they..do..not...unless presented in a court of law in front of a judge with that witness under oath. You've been schooled on this multiple times yet you still parrot this lie.
The minute these people raise their right hand in a courtroom, they are going to perjure themselves. If any of these people are called to testify in an actual case,
you are going to see those sworn "affidavits" disappear faster than Rudy's retreating hairline.

You can always hope. Most people wouldn't sign an affidavit just to sign one. If they are found to be lying they can get slapped with a perjury charge.

I'd say all the signed affidavits are factual and some States are already investigating. That includes GA.

Loads of evidence out there. Evidence you don't want to even look at never mind believe.

No one has found any evidence of what they say is true. They know no one is going to file charges against them.
Busy bee ?? You have 700 affidavits and they’re all lying ?? You truly are a giant ignoramus

I will laugh it off and demean these "affidavits". They mean NOTHING until the witness raises their hand in a court of law in front of a judge to be placed under oath.
So far, that hasn't happened. And I'm guessing it won't either. These claims have already been debunked.
Affidavits have the authority of law behind them. You are frankly spewing out bullshit!

No..they..do..not...unless presented in a court of law in front of a judge with that witness under oath. You've been schooled on this multiple times yet you still parrot this lie.
The minute these people raise their right hand in a courtroom, they are going to perjure themselves. If any of these people are called to testify in an actual case,
you are going to see those sworn "affidavits" disappear faster than Rudy's retreating hairline.

You can always hope. Most people wouldn't sign an affidavit just to sign one. If they are found to be lying they can get slapped with a perjury charge.

I'd say all the signed affidavits are factual and some States are already investigating. That includes GA.

Loads of evidence out there. Evidence you don't want to even look at never mind believe.

Of course they'd sign an "affidavit". If they had assurances those claims would never see the inside of a court room. What a silly thing to believe. That's a bit beyond true believer. :)
Until these "affidavits" are read to a judge and then the witness is placed under oath in a court of law..they're meaningless.

Why are you holding on to false hope here? Does it give you solace?
Trump lost. Biden won. Deal with it. Move on.

Of course they'd sign an "affidavit". If they had assurances those claims would never see the inside of a court room. What a silly thing to believe. That's a bit beyond true believer.
Until these "affidavits" are read to a judge and then the witness is placed under oath in a court of law..they're meaningless.
You're talking through your considerable ass!
A sworn affidavit carry the same penalties as lying to the court.
People don't put their heads in nooses as easily as you'd like to pretend.
Save your spewage for someone else. The case moves forward.

Of course they'd sign an "affidavit". If they had assurances those claims would never see the inside of a court room. What a silly thing to believe. That's a bit beyond true believer.
You're talking through your considerable ass!
A sworn affidavit carry the same penalties as lying to the court.
People don't put their heads in nooses as easily as you'd like to pretend.
Save your spewage for someone else. The case moves forward.

Take it court. Prove it in front of a judge...or STFU. No one is hearing these cases. They are all being tossed. Why? for lack of evidence, Sherlock.
You fucking idiots have nothing. A colossal waste of time and energy. And I still have no idea what makes this man worth abandoning your
reason, common sense, and integrity?

Trump lost. Biden won. Deal with it. Really, this constant holding on to hope isn't healthy. :)

You don’t have a clue what an affidavit is.

Trump clearly stated that the election was going to be rigged in early October. He knew he was going to lose back then, and knew that he needed to start a shitstorm. So far, some shit, not much storm.

Take it court. Prove it in front of a judge...or STFU. No one is hearing these cases. They are all being tossed. Why? for lack of evidence, Sherlock.
You fucking idiots have nothing. A colossal waste of time and energy. And I still have no idea what makes this man worth abandoning your

Trump lost. Biden won. Deal with it. Really, this constant holding on to hope isn't healthy.
No need to get so testy just because you backing a worthless piece of shit like Corrupt Joe Biden.

And I'll help you out, little boy, and tell you why I back Trump and would continue to do so even
if he was all you claim, which isn't possible.

It's to keep assholes like you away from corrupting the country like you do when you commit the crime of
the century (you and China and Iran) by stealing the votes of tens of thousands of American citizens
and most likely, without some sort of actual bloody revolution, stealing away the nation forever and turn
it into a dystopic nightmare.

Make all the country into Baltimore or Detroit or LA or Seattle? No! Fuck you!
Shit birds like you will die before that happens. Count on it.
That's not a threat but a prediction.

Trump lost. Biden won. Deal with it. Really, this constant holding on to hope isn't healthy.
No need to get so testy just because you backing a worthless piece of shit like Corrupt Joe Biden.

And I'll help you out, little boy, and tell you why I back Trump and would continue to do so even
if he was all you claim, which isn't possible.

It's to keep assholes like you away from corrupting the country like you do when you commit the crime of
the century (you and China and Iran) by stealing the votes of tens of thousands of American citizens
and most likely, without some sort of actual bloody revolution, stealing away the nation forever and turn
it into a dystopic nightmare.

Make all the country into Baltimore or Detroit or LA or Seattle? No! Fuck you!
Shit birds like you will die before that happens. Count on it.
That's not a threat but a prediction.

Bored. As usual. Corrupting?? What? Trump doesn't have the slightest insight into policy for the country...just what benefits him, his family, and his corporate interests.
You think selling out our workers and subletting our economy to China and outsourcing is the exclusive domain of liberals and progressives? You must be under 35 years of age then. :)
Cause both parties are part and parcel to that.

Steal what votes? There IS NO EVIDENCE OF VOTER FRAUD!!
Again, what..is..the..real..reason..you..support..TRUMP!!??

Forum List

Back