Proof Of The Bible

I'm a Christian, but I view the stories as teaching narratives.
I know Christian people who believe as you do. I did hands-on teaching children scriptures for a dozen years half a lifetime ago. I view some things the Bible teaches truer than a flawless map. There are many perspectives out there where the best of the good don't see eye to eye. It's human, just as there are scientists who wouldn't mind settling their differences with a good old fashioned duel, even when facts are definitive. They are human too. :meow: Others, it's ready, aim, shoot self in foot. That is particularly amusing, and I have seen considerable amounts of that in 27 years I've read political jabberwocky online.

I wanted to verify Flattie Hollie 's claim, but none of you can.
You cannot understand what God wants you to understand unless you have God's spirit indwelling. Anyone can be a hearer of God's word, but not everyone is a doer.
And you believe they were actually Christians? That's like insisting that the German insurgents who dressed like American soldiers and infiltrated our lines were actually American soldiers.

the christians, they both deny recorded history and reminisce their days of tyranny with the glee of today's maga insurgents desperate again to persecute and victimize the innocent.

1651697976126.png

same as their 4th century c bible - book of forgeries and fallacies.

... and if given a chance will repeat their unrepentant history - for all eternity.

I know Christian people who believe as you do. I did hands-on teaching children scriptures for a dozen years half a lifetime ago. I view some things the Bible teaches truer than a flawless map. There are many perspectives out there where the best of the good don't see eye to eye. It's human, just as there are scientists who wouldn't mind settling their differences with a good old fashioned duel, even when facts are definitive. They are human too. :meow: Others, it's ready, aim, shoot self in foot. That is particularly amusing, and I have seen considerable amounts of that in 27 years I've read political jabberwocky online.
Did you use felt story boards in Sunday school?

I'm a Christian, but I view the stories as teaching narratives.

No you aren't. You deny many of the tenets of Christianity. By removing the supernatural from God you deny the story of Creation, you deny the virgin birth, you deny the resurrection. You are a run of the mill deist at best.

No you aren't. You deny many of the tenets of Christianity. By removing the supernatural from God you deny the story of Creation, you deny the virgin birth, you deny the resurrection. You are a run of the mill deist at best.
Obviously your faith hangs on these epic myths. Do you give much thought to the message?

howabout the tablets -

just curious if you have yet found the tablets etched in the heavens with the 10 commandments written in your book you claim is their origin, all 3 desert religions or if you are still looking for them ...

where you claim the heavens to be monotheistic ... as your sole source for such a statement.

* ... from tablets that never existed.

howabout the tablets -

just curious if you have yet found the tablets etched in the heavens with the 10 commandments written in your book you claim is their origin, all 3 desert religions or if you are still looking for them ...

where you claim the heavens to be monotheistic ... as your sole source for such a statement.

* ... from tablets that never existed.

You're welcome to your own opinions, they mean nothing to me just as mine mean nothing to you. They are in the Ark of the Covenant wherever it is hidden.

Obviously your faith hangs on these epic myths. Do you give much thought to the message?

My faith hangs my belief in Jesus and His word. At least you've admitted you don't believe in the true God.

Sure.
The Egyptian empire vanished overnight and the people currently in Egypt came from Canaan.
You think Pharoah had his defeat enshrined in the history books?
😂😁🤣😁 The Egyptian empire didn't vanish overnight. The Egyptian empire lasted until 31 BC when they surrendered to Octavian. Jews were Canaanites in Syria. Abraham was from Urfa near Haran.

Forum List

Back