Proof of fake Biden press conference

If it's real and not a photoshop (the RWNJ infotainment sphere has no qualms about lying as we well know) all it looks to be is a sheet with pictures, names, and networks of reporters. I would say that's handy for making sure you can call each one by name, and isn't a sign of anything but a desire to be polite.
That's because your delusional. He's reading the answers out of a notebook. You can see him turning the pages. Answers that were written down before the question was asked, jackass.

If you can't see that it was obviously staged, you're a idiot.

Face it, he's a puppet.

You mean like the cheat sheets Trump had where they told him what to say to the Parkland Families?

View attachment 483821

Someone wrote that for him. The spelling is too good :lol:

skynews-trump-note_4237375.jpg
So Biden never has anyone writing things for him? When does he ever talk in public without prescripted talking points?

If it's real and not a photoshop (the RWNJ infotainment sphere has no qualms about lying as we well know) all it looks to be is a sheet with pictures, names, and networks of reporters. I would say that's handy for making sure you can call each one by name, and isn't a sign of anything but a desire to be polite.
The Party is always right!
How nice for you? I guess?

So Biden never has anyone writing things for him? When does he ever talk in public without prescripted talking points?
C'MON MAN! The evidence is right in Joe's hands! A cheat sheet binder with the names and faces of
friendly allied "journalists", I.E. Presstitutes!
Who they are and what they will ask of Joe and what Joe should say, in his charming befuddled way.

This is not decoding the Rosetta Stone.

C'MON MAN! The evidence is right in Joe's hands! A cheat sheet binder with the names and faces of
friendly allied "journalists", I.E. Presstitutes!
Who they are and what they will ask of Joe and what Joe should say, in his charming befuddled way.

This is not decoding the Rosetta Stone.

Did you ever think that President's call on the press spontaneously? Especially when he's out of the country and doesn't know the members of the foreign press at these events.

Trump certainly didn't do that. All of his targets were pre-selected.

You're criticizing Biden for doing the job correctly.

Did you ever think that President's call on the press spontaneously? Especially when he's out of the country and doesn't know the members of the foreign press at these events.

Trump certainly didn't do that. All of his targets were pre-selected.

You're criticizing Biden for doing the job correctly.
Actually, Trump purposely called on members of the press who were the biggest assholes in order to call them out.

Forum List

Back