Proof of AGW fraud

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
I have the proof the AGW fraud right here:

1) People say some scientists wrote emails to each other and agreed to defraud the public,. Lots of people say that - and they say very bad things about those scientists, who are criminals, as lots of people say its so.

2) Hockey stick graph. How dumb. Everyone knows that's a fraud, people say its so.

3) Al Gore. That dude looks like a dufus. Sorry, but what more proof of AGW fraud do you need?

1) People say some scientists wrote emails to each other and agreed to defraud the public,. Lots of people say that - and they say very bad things about those scientists, who are criminals, as lots of people say its so.

2) Hockey stick graph. How dumb. Everyone knows that's a fraud, people say its so.

3) Al Gore. That dude looks like a dufus. Sorry, but what more proof of AGW fraud do you need?

You are aware that Scientists DID in fact write emails about LYING to the public about supposed man made global warming? That those emails exist and are real?

You are aware that the Hockey Stick graph was proven to be false it ignored several major events and had false misleading information in it? That everyone with half a brain agrees that it is discredited and false?

You are aware that AL Gore has been caught lying, misleading and falsifying information on global warming? That he uses resources of something like 30 people all by himself?

Try reading the CLIMATEGATE emails mr. PhD. Go ahead I dare you.

We can't be held responsible for your deliberate ignorance.

Have you bothered to do any Research into the Emails, and the Hockey Stick Graph. Or are you just going by what Far Left Web sites told you to think?

The Emails are pretty damning. Seems pretty clear they were at least Exaggerating the Threat and Danger to keep the Money rolling in, and "alert people to the Problem"

The Hockey Stick Graph Ignored several Key Factors and has been pretty thoroughly Debunk by the Scientific Community.

Gore has been caught in Lies and Distortions and Exaggerations and has in Fact Made over 100 Million dollars off Speaking, and his Movie about GW.

4) GW is a psyops to help establish a one world government. Therefore, it is a fraud and should be defeated at every step.

You are aware that Scientists DID in fact write emails about LYING to the public about supposed man made global warming? That those emails exist and are real?

Lots of people say so. It must be true.

You are aware that the Hockey Stick graph was proven to be false it ignored several major events and had false misleading information in it? That everyone with half a brain agrees that it is discredited and false?

You are aware that AL Gore has been caught lying, misleading and falsifying information on global warming? That he uses resources of something like 30 people all by himself?

Al Gore uses a lot of carbon, therefore, AGW must be wrong. Duh. That's easy enough.

No need to. Lots of people who say they prove fraud told me to read them, so those people must be correct.

Have you bothered to do any Research into the Emails, and the Hockey Stick Graph. Or are you just going by what Far Left Web sites told you to think?

The Emails are pretty damning. Seems pretty clear they were at least Exaggerating the Threat and Danger to keep the Money rolling in, and "alert people to the Problem"

The Hockey Stick Graph Ignored several Key Factors and has been pretty thoroughly Debunk by the Scientific Community.

Gore has been caught in Lies and Distortions and Exaggerations and has in Fact Made over 100 Million dollars off Speaking, and his Movie about GW.

If GHGs are going up, where are they coming from? You want to talk distortions, how about the way that rise is swept under the rug by the skeptics?

No need to. Lots of people say those things prove AGW false, so I don't need to do my own research. Hockey stick graph, Al Gore uses lots of gas, and climategate. For crying out loud, its called climateGATE, they wouldn't put the gate on the end if it wasn't true.

I know, a lot of people say that, it must be true.
I know, a lot of people say that, it must be true.
The personal opinions and actions of Al Gore clearly are the most important thing to consider when determining whether or not a scientific theory is supported by the evidence.

4) GW is a psyops to help establish a one world government. Therefore, it is a fraud and should be defeated at every step.

That's what people are saying.

and I don't really need to do a lot of reading to know that the climate has changed before, so I just kinda feel like AGW can't be right. It fails to pass my feeling of common sense, and really its sad that scientist would study anything that flies in the face of common sense.

If GHGs are going up, where are they coming from? You want to talk distortions, how about the way that rise is swept under the rug by the skeptics?

GHG's have gone up before, haven't they? Therefore I see no reason to analyze that issue any deeper, its obvious it can't be due to man. A lot of people are really skeptical of AGW.

Al Gore uses a lot of carbon, therefore, AGW must be wrong. Duh. That's easy enough.
So you "are you just going by what Far Left Web sites told you to think."

I don't know. Where did they come from before man was even capable of adding to them?

I don't know. Where did they come from before man was even capable of adding to them?

According to Al Gore and his SUV, man made all of them.

What fraudsters.

What fraudsters.

I am happy to see you are finally starting to think for yourself instead of listening to poor scientists promoting their religion!:lol:

What fraudsters.

I am happy to see you are finally starting to think for yourself instead of listening to poor scientists promoting their religion!:lol:

No need to think with myself. I just gotta go with what lots of people are saying. A lot of posters on this board and elsewhere tell me climategate, al gore suv, hockey stick - finally so many of them told me that it just hit me - why think? If lots of people say its so, and some people post links, no need to!

Muir Russell review: full text | Environment | guardian.co.uk

The five key leaked emails from UEA's Climatic Research Unit | Environment | guardian.co.uk

No need to read them. Lots ofpeople say there's bad stuff in them

Forum List

Back