Proof Joe Biden's Speech was Recorded

It's really time for demoquacks to admit Slow Joe is suffering from mental issues....hell this young man figured it out.

The DNC just got punked and they want to lead the nation?

I had my suspicions. Well done young man!

In all seriousness to be fair, has anyone gone back and watched the actual broadcast of the speech to confirm these things really happened or is everyone willing to just take three stills which could easily be doctored in 5 minutes as "proof."
I'll let you sit through 24 minutes of the greatest speech ever given. I cant do it.

Or maybe I will.

I just downloaded the whole speech. Maybe tomorrow I'll paste it in a video editor and go thru the speech frame by frame and find where the mic disappears and the watch suddenly appears. I'll post my own screenshots if/when I do.

How many know this trick? If you want to save a youtube video, all you have to do is remove the "ube" from youtube and hit enter. You'll get a prompt to save the video.

Of course it was prerecorded. But it was the exact same, fake ass bullshit he spewed in 2008! :p Folks Sleepy Joe pretended to hate on "republican" democrat, deep state, neocon idiot John McCain in 2008, but later loved him almost as much as he loves Barry and Micheal. :p

Forum List

Back