Pronoun fines and jail time for librarians: Republicans target LGBTQ+ rights with new laws

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems to be absurd on a taliban level. It seems like the argument has moved on from protecting the kids to protecting the adults.

Children did not write the books ... Publish the books ... Or put them on the shelf.
Adults did ... Including the Librarians ... Don't not pretend you can hide behind that garbage you are trying to spew.

On the issue of sex with children, I wouldn’t automatically ban it for this reason (and I am willing to bet a certain member here who will take this and twist it out of context against me).

Not if this ''certain member'' you've opted to inject into dialogue has been blocked via maude action from defending themself in context and from within the very thread from which you make this charge about them, they won't.

Funny how that works. It's quite a monopoly you have going on. And you even managed to raise your arbitrary victim status card in the process. Talk about passive aggressive. Sheesh. Kudos, though. You're a clever one...

Also, way to set it up, Toro. It do take a village, now, don't it. Ha...

Last edited:
Thread Locked For Cleaning

I will be going thru it and issuing warnings/bans as deemed necessary.

Thread will remain closed.

• More than one topic is being discussed. (Local politics, pronouns, etc)
  • Far too many "personal attacks"
Feel free to start a new thread on this topic, but keep replies on the topic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back