Promoting Trump

The Republican party is keeping Trump at the top.

As far as him being "in the news"? Thankfully my tv has been Trump free since he's left office. I'm wondering what's gonna happen after this weekend though. He's supposed to speak at CPAC.

As far as him being "in the news"? Thankfully my tv has been Trump free since he's left office. I'm wondering what's gonna happen after this weekend though. He's supposed to speak at CPAC.

There is no other leader with the accomplishments of Trump out there.

Why wouldn't the Republicans want him?

If Romney or Flake or Liz Cheney want to primary him in 2024, I think they should go out, raise the money and do it.

Yeah. He's been in my news feed daily since the election.

And the reason is simple. He's ratings gold. That's where we're at. News is entertainment, and entertainment requires interesting characters.

Anyone besides me think that the liberal media is deliberately working to keep Trump "in the news" and at the top of the Republican party?
Yes, but I think it has more to do with the fact they will drastically lose ratings.....they have to keep pushing propaganda, and misinformation to get their dembots to tune in

Anyone besides me think that the liberal media is deliberately working to keep Trump "in the news" and at the top of the Republican party?

They want to keep Trump in the news, sure. People are interested, and might otherwise tune out.

Further, it diverts attention away from Sleepy Joe.

To tell the truth, just how "interesting" is an old codger with dementia? This has to be the most boring administration I've ever seen.

What a bunch of sub-par low-energy know-nothings with a complete lack of any substantial accomplishments.

Yawn.

Nobody but politics junkies pays any attention to CPAC. I'd bet the house that if you asked the average person on the street about CPAC they'd think you were talking about a breathing apparatus.

No, because there is no such thing as ‘the media,’ ‘liberal’ or otherwise.

‘The media’ don’t operate as a single entity pursuing a hidden, nefarious political agenda.

When the Republican Senate minority leader states that Trump was ‘practically and morally responsible’ for the 1/6 terrorist attack on the Capitol, and less than two weeks later announces that he’ll support Trump is he’s the 2024 GOP presidential nominee, that’s news which warrants reporting.

Trump = Promises made, promises kept!
No matter who says what, Trump is the leader of the Republican Party!
THERE IS NO DEBATE!!

The fact that Trump was a man of action, getting things done, sets the bar high for Sleepy Joe.

The Xidenistas will expect the same with him, in regards to his Far Left Agenda.

Unless he works to get the border opened up, bureaucracy expanded, and taxes skyrocketing, they will be a lot more disappointed

THERE IS NO DEBATE!!

The fact that Trump was a man of action, getting things done, sets the bar high for Sleepy Joe.

The Xidenistas will expect the same with him, in regards to his Far Left Agenda.

Unless he works to get the border opened up, bureaucracy expanded, and taxes skyrocketing, they will be a lot more disappointed

And Joe isn't even in charge!

THERE IS NO DEBATE!!
You meant to say, "no debate is allowed".

Sure, debate is "allowed". Its just that Trump's GOP rivals don't have any accomplishments.

Trump was primaried TWICE in 2020- Gov. Weld as well as Rep. Walsh.

Schlonged both of these men royally, even though both were highly funded by their liberal patrons.

What chance do they have in 2024 when these fund raisers will be too occupied with funding Joe And/Or the Hoe.

THERE IS NO DEBATE!!
You meant to say, "no debate is allowed".

Sure, debate is "allowed". Its just that Trump's GOP rivals don't have any accomplishments.

Trump was primaried TWICE in 2020- Gov. Weld as well as Rep. Walsh.

Schlonged both of these men royally, even though both were highly funded by their liberal patrons.

What chance do they have in 2024 when these fund raisers will be too occupied with funding Joe And/Or the Hoe.
And yet you forget the schlonging of Trump by Biden and the republican senators in Georgia Trump helped to schlong himself

The media isn't and doesn't have to do anything of the sort.

The republicans are the ones doing that.

When the republicans create a gold statue of trump for the largest conservative convention in the nation, it's republicans who are putting him at top of their party.

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 4.36.58 PM.png

A lot of people want to keep their eye on him right now, and not just his fans. It isn't because we get off on it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back