Prominent Evangelical Adoption And Foster Care Agency Will Provide Services To LGBTQ Parents

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The destruction of America continues in full force.... under the nightmarish Biden/Harris stolen Administration.

Not good news, only xians furthering their agenda of nationalism because it means funding for them. At least one reason other than funding that caused xianity to jump on board the homosexual-marriage train is because Freud’s inner circle knew the female Homo sapiens had only two choices in dealing with this particular religion’s mental geometry. One of them is thinking of herself as a male homosexual, so christian theologians have long known that the subject par excellence, Woman, can be exploited in numerous ways to appear to be modern and cutting-edge. More boycottable material from the sensationalist media, though xianity being based on myth, guilt, and troubled spirit, will be churning out some bizarre headlines for tomorrow. “I was shocked to hear of sweet little Johnny getting on the city bus with a running chain-saw.”

This is great news.

3 words for the church in 2019: ‘we were wrong’ – Baptist News Global

As a pro-life Christian this is great news. Giving more people the option over abortion is a great thing. One can hope some will choose a child that has been in the system for a long time. Finding unwanted children a home is one of the greatest things we can do.

Not good news, only xians furthering their agenda of nationalism because it means funding for them. At least one reason other than funding that caused xianity to jump on board the homosexual-marriage train is because Freud’s inner circle knew the female Homo sapiens had only two choices in dealing with this particular religion’s mental geometry. One of them is thinking of herself as a male homosexual, so christian theologians have long known that the subject par excellence, Woman, can be exploited in numerous ways to appear to be modern and cutting-edge. More boycottable material from the sensationalist media, though xianity being based on myth, guilt, and troubled spirit, will be churning out some bizarre headlines for tomorrow. “I was shocked to hear of sweet little Johnny getting on the city bus with a running chain-saw.”

I've read some real out there stuff especially considering all the Trump stuff but this may take the cake.

The times, they are a changing.

This is very good news.

There's no logical, factual, documented reason why gay parents can't adopt.

This is very good news.

Bethany Christian Services accepts government funding

They can stick a wet finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing

and they need the walking around money from Uncle Sugar

This is very good news.

How many LGBTQ groups are providing assistance for evangelical Christians? My guess is zero.

This is very good news.

Not in my world. God's word is very clear.... it's an abomination

This is very good news.

How many LGBTQ groups are providing assistance for evangelical Christians? My guess is zero.

Are you kidding? They wet themselves driving past a Chik Fil La

Your lack of Christian knowledge is duly noted.
By all means, set us straight.

So you agree that the Word of God is inerrant and applicable to everyday Life? You agree that Jsesus Christ is Lord? Correct?
I was raised a Catholic. Went to Catholic schools. I was an altar boy. Quite a few members of my family were members of the clergy.
I have a great deal of difficulty believing God would discriminate against anyone with the exception of evil people.
People who are gay are not evil. If they were, Jesus would have spoken out about them. He never did.
I also believe people who claim to be Christian are not.

New Topics

Forum List

Back