Prominent Democrat says defund the police on National TV

Yes, this is the face of the modern fascist DNC, at least she’s honest about it
1632819521750.png

This is the face of modern American fascism

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
So much for Biden and others claiming democrats do not support defunding the police. The squad is fully behind it and willing to announce it on TV.

What is her name? Bush? from Missouri. She whined about how she needed personal body Guards and then announce she wanted to defund the police so her constituents could be defenseless while she was protected.

If we spent our time yelling "stop breaking the law" instead of "fuck the police" everything would be fine.

I don't know how we got on this kick of sticking up for criminals and degrading law enforcement. The very idea of it just is something I can't comprehend. All people have to do is not commit crimes, that's it. It's almost like they are pro crime.

If we spent our time yelling "stop breaking the law" instead of "fuck the police" everything would be fine.

I don't know how we got on this kick of sticking up for criminals and degrading law enforcement. The very idea of it just is something I can't comprehend. All people have to do is not commit crimes, that's it. It's almost like they are pro crime.

This requires an element of personal responsibility. That is not the average Democrat's strong suit.

The problem seems to come from those instances where it is the police breaking the law with immunity

Last edited:
So much for Biden and others claiming democrats do not support defunding the police. The squad is fully behind it and willing to announce it on TV.

What is her name? Bush? from Missouri. She whined about how she needed personal body Guards and then announce she wanted to defund the police so her constituents could be defenseless while she was protected.

The fact that the media calls a 1st term congressperson a leading democrat is a big part of the problem in this country. Bush was a street walker and has helped foment violent riots and protests in St. louis for years. She cannot even speak with coherent sentences. The ONLY reason she can win elections is because of her crotch and her skin. If you listen to her talk for more than three minutes it becomes obvious that she is a very stupid person.

The problem seems to come from those instances where it is the police breaking the law with immunity
The problem comes from violent criminals. I hope someone is raping your mother and when you call the police no one comes to help. Because when they get there the first words out of your mouth will be, "I didn't see nothing".

There were more police killed just doing their jobs last year than there were innocent people harmed by the police.

The fact that the media calls a 1st term congressperson a leading democrat is a big part of the problem in this country. Bush was a street walker and has helped foment violent riots and protests in St. louis for years. She cannot even speak with coherent sentences. The ONLY reason she can win elections is because of her crotch and her skin. If you listen to her talk for more than three minutes it becomes obvious that she is a very stupid person.
Yes. She's not exactly a prominent Democrat.

I'll bet prominent Democrats use her, though.

Look, you all just don't seem to get it. 'Defund the police' doesn't mean defund the police.

Come to think of it, I don't seem to get it either.

The problem comes from violent criminals. I hope someone is raping your mother and when you call the police no one comes to help. Because when they get there the first words out of your mouth will be, "I didn't see nothing".

There were more police killed just doing their jobs last year than there were innocent people harmed by the police.
Bullshit
Most of these cases are for police overreacting to relatively minor infractions

Even if the guy is a violent criminal, Police have no right to beat a suspect who is under their control

So much for Biden and others claiming democrats do not support defunding the police.
In fact, neither the President nor any Democratic leader has ever supported defunding the police.

So much for Trumpers pretending to support the police:

Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 7.40.33 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 8.03.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 7.58.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 8.00.13 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 8.01.36 AM.png

No police department anywhere in the nation, whether under Democratic or Republican administration, has been defunded, nor are there any plans anywhere to do so. Some cities have reallocated resources to reprioritize programs that address root causes of crime and poverty, like education, healthcare and homeless services.

In fact, neither the President nor any Democratic leader has ever supported defunding the police.

So much for Trumpers pretending to support the police:

No police department anywhere in the nation, whether under Democratic or Republican administration, has been defunded, nor are there any plans anywhere to do so. Some cities have reallocated resources to reprioritize programs that address root causes of crime and poverty, like education, healthcare and homeless services.
1 riot by republicans versus 1 year of riots by the liberals. Ya right we know who the problem is.

Forum List

Back