Prominent Democrat says defund the police on National TV

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
So much for Biden and others claiming democrats do not support defunding the police. The squad is fully behind it and willing to announce it on TV.

What is her name? Bush? from Missouri. She whined about how she needed personal body Guards and then announce she wanted to defund the police so her constituents could be defenseless while she was protected.

Last edited by a moderator:
So much for Biden and others claiming democrats do not support defunding the police. The squad is fully behind it and willing to announce it on TV.

What is her name? Bush? from Missouri. She whined about how she needed personal body Guards and then announce she wanted to defund the police so her constituents could be defenseless while she was protected.
:link:

That is the same as saying all Republicans believe in Jewish space lasers.
i’m sure there were some Jews involved in the SDI program

Meanwhile, the leading push by dems across the nation is to defund the police and fund their own private security…ie SS

Of course it is a member of the hope and change community. The most violent, and crime ridden community in our nation asking for less police.
Because?

Ever wonder why she needs that much security?

Is she receiving threats and from who? She is not spending that kind of money as a vanity project....

As for 'Defund the Police', I think that is a wrong statement... Much of the problems within the police is they:
Lack training compared to the International equivalence
They are underpaid compared to the International equivalence
There remit is far wider than other countries and in many cases they are doing jobs that should be provided by experts from other areas. Unfortunately these areas have been cut leaviing the Police as the last line

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I realize NBC CBS ABC and CNN won't air her saying it but fox had it on their news report. Perhaps you should try watching real news.

Let’s see….

Should I trust your depiction of what she said or the actual quote?

I think I will go with

:link:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
1628257555238.png

One data point is a ridiculous comment. This and the author of this thread need to be put in the Rubber Room!

BTW, Those who attacked the Capitol Police are Trump Supporters, aka criminals of the far right wing of the once and no more GOP.

She's a freshman comgresswoman who is not in leadership.

Of course it is a member of the hope and change community. The most violent, and crime ridden community in our nation asking for less police.
Because?
The white community is asking for less police?

New Topics

Forum List

Back