What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prominent Democrat says defund the police on National TV

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes, this is the face of the modern fascist DNC, at least she’s honest about it
1632819521750.png

This is the face of modern American fascism

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
  • Funny
Reactions: DBA

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
OP
RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
:linky:

Not up to me to prove your wild claims
Yet you never call out Joe B when he refuses to provide links and says the same thing, go figure.

Likkmee

Gold Member
Reaction score
So much for Biden and others claiming democrats do not support defunding the police. The squad is fully behind it and willing to announce it on TV.

What is her name? Bush? from Missouri. She whined about how she needed personal body Guards and then announce she wanted to defund the police so her constituents could be defenseless while she was protected.

Resnic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If we spent our time yelling "stop breaking the law" instead of "fuck the police" everything would be fine.

I don't know how we got on this kick of sticking up for criminals and degrading law enforcement. The very idea of it just is something I can't comprehend. All people have to do is not commit crimes, that's it. It's almost like they are pro crime.

DBA

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If we spent our time yelling "stop breaking the law" instead of "fuck the police" everything would be fine.

I don't know how we got on this kick of sticking up for criminals and degrading law enforcement. The very idea of it just is something I can't comprehend. All people have to do is not commit crimes, that's it. It's almost like they are pro crime.

This requires an element of personal responsibility. That is not the average Democrat's strong suit.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

The problem seems to come from those instances where it is the police breaking the law with immunity

Last edited:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List