prominent African American Republican Michael Steele endorses Democrat presidential candidate (that's Joe!)...Steele writers Op-ed making his case

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
  • Banned
can't wait for the Steele MSNBC/CNN media blitz tonight...i'll be watching like a hawk

Steele is nothing more than a RINO

A sock puppet who played a pretend republican on MSNBC even before trump was elected president

And the personal insults of Steele in 3, 2, 1...

Here, let me try. How about this one?

Yet another RINO shows his true colors and bows down to his Democratic plantation owners. He looks so spiffy in his white Klan suit, doesn't he?

I always considered Michael Steele an effective but not particularly shrewd spokesman for Republican principles, especially appealing because he appeared an intelligent black Republican counterposed to Obama.

Steele is at root an idealistic Bush and Reagan Republican. He supported the Iraq War, opposed the Afghan adventure (got flack from all the MIC Republicans — most everyone but Rand Paul) and had a checkered history sometimes opposing, sometimes apologizing for the Rush Limbaugh wing of the Party.

Steele is right that the Republican Party today is the party of a divisive, utterly opportunist conman, a man without principles, a dangerous man neither “Conservative” nor “Republican” in any traditional sense. On the character and danger of Trump, if not on other issues, he is absolutely correct.

i'm dizzy! Biden will have a wonderful feeling of euphoria...but it won't last...let's see if these endorsements get Joe passed the finish line

steele isnt african american cause theres no such thing,,,

ones a continent and ones a country,,,

I believe that Mr. Steele is an ingrate.

The Republicans were gracious enough to make him their chairman, and now he turns on them.

Shame!

I always considered Michael Steele an effective but not particularly shrewd spokesman for Republican principles, especially appealing because he appeared an intelligent black Republican counterposed to Obama.

Steele is at root an idealistic Bush and Reagan Republican. He supported the Iraq War, opposed the Afghan adventure (got flack from all the MIC Republicans — most everyone but Rand Paul) and had a checkered history sometimes opposing, sometimes apologizing for the Rush Limbaugh wing of the Party.

Steele is right that the Republican Party today is the party of a divisive, utterly opportunist conman, a man without principles, a dangerous man neither “Conservative” nor “Republican” in any traditional sense. On the character and danger of Trump, if not on other issues, he is absolutely correct.
We do not care about trump. We care about his agendas. The same agendas that a lot of people on both sides supported at one time or another.

i'm dizzy! Biden will have a wonderful feeling of euphoria...but it won't last...let's see if these endorsements get Joe passed the finish line

Steele’s been a prominent A-A former Republican for quite a while. No loss to our side and the dims get the satisfaction of seeing one crawl back to his rightful place on their plantation.

no photoshop

ElCyKm7WAAA6UbE

Michael Steele/Michael Moore lovefest right now on MSDNC

Moore asks if Steele supports a 7 bucks an hour minimum wage. Steele retorts that he supported a 15 bucks an hour minimum wage as far back as 1986

Forum List

Back