Project vertas got pictures from inside camps

the DHS leaked the pictures to them....

Another conservative genius who can't spell. I think it's appropriate that conservatives can't spell the Latin word for TRUTH since they're so obviously unacquainted with it. No, conservatives are far more comfortable with uninformed opinion.

Attack spelling when you don't dare talk about the truth.

Weak

I'm tired of stupid people who are in love with their own uninformed opinions and can't (or I should say won't) accept truth when it's not to their liking. For example, Trump lost the election because he received 7 million fewer votes, not because of voter fraud. Trump wouldn't accept it because he's a deeply flawed man who's ego won't permit him to be perceived as a looser even though he's been losing all of his life even as he continuously puts his thumb on the scales to create the perception of being a winner. In business, I suppose that would make he a savvy marketer. But considering the damage Trump has done to our country in the aftermath of his electoral loss, Trump is little more than a vile and contemptable man who would rather watch this country slide into anarchy (and gladly so) than admit that he lost the election.

This thread is about your "president" putting thousands of kids in his concentration camps at the border, where they are suffering human rights abuses.

I seriously doubt that the conditions would be anywhere as bad as they were when Trump was president. But let's just say for the sake of argument that they're actually worse. The truth is that you don't give a tinker's damn about those kids; you only care about bashing Biden, and you use those kids' plight to do it.

Why don't you show us pictures and videos of the conditions when Trump was president, so we can all compare? Should be easy for you to get these, the media was ALL OVER president Trump's immigration policy, not like the full pass Red Joe Biden gets now.

I've heard it said that a presidency and the way it unfolds is a reflection of the man who holds the office.

When Trump took office, he was roundly regarded as someone who loved fostering conflict in his subordinates and, true to form, his presidency was rife with constant conflict which included his almost daily personal attacks on just about anyone who said anything disparaging about him. I had to laugh about it a couple of times because it reminded me of his public feud with Rosie O'Donnell which started back in 2007 when she said he was a snake oil salesman. This ridiculous public feud went on for years. However, the only thing funny about it is the fact that Trump seemed incapable of letting something go like a child who consistently reacts in a possessive manner to some other kid playing with one of his toys that had just been sitting on the floor. Certainly a grown man with the responsibilities of a president should have more immediate and important concerns about governance than to trifle with minor personality dust ups. But I suppose because Trump was spending most of your time watching TV instead of working, he was bound to be distracted by nonsense.

Biden, on the other hand, is widely regarded as a real people person who truly does seem to feel other peoples' pain, probably because of the real tragedies he endured both growing up and as a young adult who lost his wife and daughter in a car accident. This contrasts sharply to Trump who has been widely regarded as someone whose singular interest is 'what's in it for him' and who never even went to see his dying older brother in the hospital and went to see a movie instead. Yeah, you're certainly not going to get much compassion from a person who is THAT self-absorbed.

So, because of all that, I don't have to wonder which man will have more concern for the physical/psychological/emotional welfare and safety of foreign-born children who have walked hundreds if not thousands of miles to an unfamiliar place in order to escape poverty and gang violence.

Another conservative genius who can't spell. I think it's appropriate that conservatives can't spell the Latin word for TRUTH since they're so obviously unacquainted with it. No, conservatives are far more comfortable with uninformed opinion.

Weak

I'm tired of stupid people who are in love with their own uninformed opinions and can't (or I should say won't) accept truth when it's not to their liking. For example, Trump lost the election because he received 7 million fewer votes, not because of voter fraud. Trump wouldn't accept it because he's a deeply flawed man who's ego won't permit him to be perceived as a looser even though he's been losing all of his life even as he continuously puts his thumb on the scales to create the perception of being a winner. In business, I suppose that would make he a savvy marketer. But considering the damage Trump has done to our country in the aftermath of his electoral loss, Trump is little more than a vile and contemptable man who would rather watch this country slide into anarchy (and gladly so) than admit that he lost the election.

The PA legislature changed voting rules without changing the PA constitution. That is election fraud.

Dems are treating illegals like Burritos. This is disgusting racism. Every person that voted for Biden is a racist.

FAKE NEWS

Prove it.

I predict you will not try.

Snicker..........
Probably old photos and video, repackaged for dopes.

If those were old photos then they would already have been shown. Meanwhile Biden's spokesperson refuses to answer as to why they will not allow photos, she just dodges the questions.
Therefore in absence of any official transparency we can just assume these other ones are legit until Biden can show us otherwise. You know they wont do that though, so just continue to spin like a spider on meth.

Weak

The PA legislature changed voting rules without changing the PA constitution. That is election fraud.

Call Rudy, and tell him to argue that case in a PA court of law.

Weak

Call Rudy, and tell him to argue that case in a PA court of law.

Did the PA legislature change voting rules without changing the PA constitution?

Weak

This thread is about your "president" putting thousands of kids in his concentration camps at the border, where they are suffering human rights abuses.

I seriously doubt that the conditions would be anywhere as bad as they were when Trump was president. But let's just say for the sake of argument that they're actually worse. The truth is that you don't give a tinker's damn about those kids; you only care about bashing Biden, and you use those kids' plight to do it.

No you're proving you really didn't care about them when the pictures you saw were, kids in Obama's cages. But at first thought it was Trump. You crapped your diaper, now they are worse off and you can't careless. The difference, Trump was trying to stop Obama's caravans. Now Biden welcomes the caravans back wearing Biden shirts, and he cannot handle the crisis he created. Now run along hypocrite.

If Trump were still President, these reports would be gospel.
When TR☭MP was president* we didn't get reports. No transparency. Everything in secret, with no oversight. So fuck off.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

There were no reports because there were no children being kept in third-world shithole squalid conditions like they are under Biden.
Even a reporter asked Biden's spokesperson, Trump did give us access. But the Biden administration isn't. Quit lying sympo, it's sad but amusing you are proving how much a hypocrite you are in a little over a month. Sticking up for pdo Joe!

FAKE NEWS

Prove it.

Snicker..........

Just as I predicted, you make a cop out reply.

No evidence at all.

:auiqs.jpg:
Plenty of evidence. Veritas is well known for doctored and misleading videos. It's all they do.
Lol you crapped your diaper over Obama's picture of kids in cages. When you thought it was during Trump's presidency. You liberals are finally being exposed how much you don't care about anything but power. You don't care about kids at all, Biden gives illegals 86 million dollars to get hotel rooms. When there are kids that are Americans sleeping on the street.

Weak

I'm tired of stupid people who are in love with their own uninformed opinions and can't (or I should say won't) accept truth when it's not to their liking.

So you're into masochism and self-loathing, huh?...Figures.

FAKE NEWS

Prove it.

Snicker..........

Just as I predicted, you make a cop out reply.

No evidence at all.

:auiqs.jpg:
Plenty of evidence. Veritas is well known for doctored and misleading videos. It's all they do.

Ha ha ha, so you join the Keystone clod group, who make some burping noises but don't deliver the evidence....... oh wait the cat peed on it!

Weak

No, this thread is about your fake outrage.

Like the insurrection with no guns? Is it that bad?

Leftist rules of engagement

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

FAKE NEWS

Prove it.

Snicker..........
lol...you are like the monkey with his hands on his eyes...."see no evil"......

I pity your parents. They must ask everyday where they went wrong.
I heard they were almost taken to the looney bin when they found out abortion was not legal after five years.

Forum List

Back