Prohibition of drugs. Criminals love to see it. Why do we make their day?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

You will know why criminals love to see us prohibit the various social drugs that we and our children consume.

Why did you vote to make their day?

Why are we fighting a drug war against our own children when our intelligentsia pushes for drug legalization so that we can then control in a better way what we and our children consume?

Our children are the ones dying due to our drug war, --- while we adults hide behind legislation that criminals love to see?

Regards
DL

You will know why criminals love to see us prohibit the various social drugs that we and our children consume.

Why are we fighting a drug war against our own children when our intelligentsia pushes for drug legalization so that we can then control in a better way what we and our children consume?

Our children are the ones dying due to our drug war, --- while we adults hide behind legislation that criminals love to see?

Regards
DL

Answer: Ask the DNC.

Regards
DL

That does not tell me your view.

Shit like this is why things are as they are.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

My view is the absurdity of "recreational" drugs. What kind of idiots compare taking deadly drugs to playing tennis, golf or pinochle. Those are recreations. 70,000 Americans died last year from fentanyl laced drugs and fucking dope addicts want to legalize poisoning people. I actually don't care about anyone who smokes, injects or snorts and don't care if they all die.

Regards
DL

Because prohibition is so known to work so well. It has gotten rid of prostitution, alcohol problems and all sorts of socities ills.

..entertainer after entertainer dying of drugs and people still use them = idiocy
ever since Marilyn Monroe

Prohibition (of alcohol) gave America The Kennedy Dynasty.

Now we watch to see what Hispanic dynasty will grow out of prohibition of drugs.

Hey, the money's gotta come from somewhere....

And the results will hardly be worse.....

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

My view is the absurdity of "recreational" drugs. What kind of idiots compare taking deadly drugs to playing tennis, golf or pinochle. Those are recreations. 70,000 Americans died last year from fentanyl laced drugs and fucking dope addicts want to legalize poisoning people. I actually don't care about anyone who smokes, injects or snorts and don't care if they all die.

Ignore that legal drugs like alcohol and tobacco individually kill more people than all the other social drugs combined.

Thanks for ignoring that we are warring against our own children and you do not care if they die.

You are a disgrace to the human race you pathetic piece of garbage.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Because prohibition is so known to work so well. It has gotten rid of prostitution, alcohol problems and all sorts of socities ills.

I hear you.

Regards
DL

..entertainer after entertainer dying of drugs and people still use them = idiocy

Idiocy is having the drugs that kill the most people, alcohol and tobacco legal, while the less dangerous drugs are made illegal.

It is not the individual pure drugs that kill. It is the adulterated ones. No drug user wants to die.

Regards
DL

Prohibition (of alcohol) gave America The Kennedy Dynasty.

Now we watch to see what Hispanic dynasty will grow out of prohibition of drugs.

Hey, the money's gotta come from somewhere....

And the results will hardly be worse.....

U C 20/20.

Regards
DL

Idiocy is having the drugs that kill the most people, alcohol and tobacco legal, while the less dangerous drugs are made illegal.

It is not the individual pure drugs that kill. It is the adulterated ones. No drug user wants to die.

Regards
DL
those are not drugs

Regards
DL
those are not drugs

I guess that you have never read a real report on psychotropic drugs.

You are disagreeing with the intelligentsia and experts.

Regards
DL

Hey it's just mother natures way of keeping the gene pool tidy. Don't be bitchin if they're culling themselves out. Hell I think it's great and they're doing us a big favor by either offing themselves with drugs or being queer so they don't breed and reproduce.
If they keep it up, pretty soon all the left wing nitwits will soon be extinct. So sit back and enjoy the show as nature works her miracles.

Regards
DL
those are not drugs

Regards
DL
tobacco is far different
....and you have to subtract the road injuries from the alcohol deaths--since it's NOT the alcohol that kills

Regards
DL
those are not drugs

Regards
DL
tobacco is far different
....and you have to subtract the road injuries from the alcohol deaths--since it's NOT the alcohol that kills

Guns do not kill either, yet I don't think that the dead would be making the distinction you are making.

Go ahead and do the math though and if my statement was wrong, let me know.

Tobacco is still the number one killer that kills more than all the other drugs combined when alcohol is ignored.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Ignore that legal drugs like alcohol and tobacco individually kill more people than all the other social drugs combined.

Thanks for ignoring that we are warring against our own children and you do not care if they die.

You are a disgrace to the human race you pathetic piece of garbage.

Regards
DL

People who have children who take those drugs and ignore it are the garbage and if their brats die, well, fuck 'em. I don't know anyone who was forced to take drugs. Our society is doomed if crap like you make excuses to ingest poison.. If they legalize the shit I hope millions die.

Regards
DL
those are not drugs

Regards
DL
tobacco is far different

Guns do not kill either, yet I don't think that the dead would be making the distinction you are making.

Go ahead and do the math though and if my statement was wrong, let me know.

Tobacco is still the number one killer that kills more than all the other drugs combined when alcohol is ignored.

Regards
DL
that's because it's abused--it's not as deadly per capita as it's used much more
...so what if people want to kill themselves?
MUCH MUCH different than firearms because they are used to MURDER/rob/rape

Forum List

Back