PROGS say you must boycott business owners who support Trump

Well if it works as well as their Chick-fil-A action business is gonna be booming!
I remember that deal several years ago, where the CEO or someone with Chik-fil-A, stood up for expressing their belief in marriage between a man and woman.
Then I remember the massive long lines at all their restaurants directly after that.
Americans are tired if this liberal agenda.

I wonder why good people think snowflakes are dirty?

LOL. Where are they going to go? Some small hardware store? That works too, since they hardly care about small businesses, it would be a first.

The same people who hug China First and support the loss of the Middle Class, seeing peace loving Chinese citizens thrown into concentration camps are somehow concerned with who supports the President? This is been their shtick since 2016 and they've helped more business with their activities than they've hurt.

Give them a parachute and a ticket to Beijing. Hell, send them to Canada, let's see how they like living without a Constitution, since we disregard ours all the time in backwater police state Canada.

I'm not a strong supporter of boycotts but I can understand how someone could make a conscious choice whether to support or not to personally support a business based on the business's known social or political points of view. Many people, and I include myself in this, like to shop at stores and buy brands that fit into my own personal ethics and morals the best that I realistically can and that you feel good about giving your hard earned money to.

People have the right to boycott any business.

For example, I was offended by Amazon earlier this year when its website had big banners proclaiming how much it absolutely loved certain folks.

But I have not boycotted Amazon, for I need it much more than it needs me.

I have, however, boycotted the Los Angeles Times, for even its headlines have become mini-editorials against President Trump.

I have noticed that some Americans, for example, are appalled by the brutal governments of certain countries, but they still visit as tourists. I can really admire those Americans who boycott those countries. Few seem to do so. Their excuses include, "Well, my presence helps the employment of poor people in that country."

Last edited:
It is the risk businesses take when they become political.

That is why most businesses stay away from religion and politics

I shop at local mom and pops when I can...Loews if I must.

Rarely HD.

Forum List

Back