Progs have destroyed Hollywood

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I got out to see a movie yesterday. I don't do that often, movies generally suck badly, and I generally keep busy instead. With downtime of course.

Anyway, the popcorn ROCKED the place, and sweet recliners now, what an upgrade. And of course a great sound system. Boy have they upgraded on snacks right?. As I entered the theater I saw I'd walked into cow pasture, with hills of nacho's as far as the eye could see.

The movie was John Wick 3. Three of course, I'll have to miss the next 10. I knew nothing about the movie, but I thought it might be entertaining because I like Reeves. It's just that his acting skills are below standard.. Anyway, I'd have slept longer, but they pulled the trigger 10,000 times or so. Each scene was just like the one before it. The "movie" is basically a game room with hand to hand shoot outs, nothing else to it.

Tell me it's not a crying shame what progs have done to Hollywood. Technology, exploitation, PC and their politics have destroyed it. With very few exceptions, there's no longer any substance, imagination, originality or risk. They're thoughtless fucked-in-head cowards, and they're throwing us a pile of shit with a BIG cherry on top in the form of obesity and technology.

At any rate, I was interested to know who would own a movie with guns and knives only. Surely it would have to be a prog- group. You know, the guys who are after the 2nd amendment? So I looked it up.

• Lionsgate productions

• Amanat is the co-founder of Peak Group Holdings which is the largest shareholder of The Twilight Saga studio Summit Entertainment, in which he holds a 20% ownership stake via Peak Group Holdings.[18] Brent Lang of The Wrap called him "the most powerful person in Hollywood you've never heard of".[18] Summit was acquired by Hunger Games studio Lionsgate for $412.5 million and Peak became one of its largest shareholders,[19] with a 48% stake.

• Records show that Huma Abedin's first cousin, Omar Amanat, is under federal indictment for cheating investors in Kit Digital Inc. of millions of dollars between 2009 and 2012, forcing the tech start-up to go bankrupt in 2013. He has been placed under house arrest as he awaits trial, which is scheduled for Oct. 2.

• Omar Sharif Amanat is an American entrepreneur, film producer, and investor in media, technology and hospitality companies.[5][6][7] He was convicted in December 2017 of fraud for his involvement in a scheme that involved a number of companies, including KIT Digital and Enable Invest.[8][9][10] Business Insider reported that he was expected to spend a minimum of 10 years in jail after "a striking fall from power"

Last edited:
I only go to 3D, enhanced sound theaters and watch films like the new Godzilla. I rate them by the 'ride' I get with the CGI and sound. Other than that.....fuck it. Wait for it to come on Netflix.

I hardly watch movies/TV anymore. Virtually everything is so overloaded with propaganda that I just tune out - literally and figuratively. The other day I tried watching a sci-fi flick and halfway through they had to throw in a couple of queers. Entirely unnecessary given the context of the movie, added absolutely NOTHING to the story line, just bullshit virtue signalling. CLICK.

Just tonight I decided to do some pizza & Netflix with my boys - 11 and 4. There was a new movie Netflix produced that seemed oriented to adolescents. It was called "Rim Of The World" and it was about a group of 13 year olds stuck at a summer camp when aliens attack Earth. Preview looked pretty good for a kid's movie (at least for my 11 year old, the 4 year old will watch a whole 5 minutes before wandering off to something else). Within the first 20 minutes there was at least a half-dozen sexual innuendos including references to "titties", oral sex, and an inference from an attractive adult camp employee telling a 13 year old boy to "put it in her box". This is the shit that qualifies for entertainment these days - for fucking KIDS no less.

On the flip side I've rediscovered my passion for reading. There's far more knowledge and creativity in between a couple of hardcovers than the modern media.

I hardly watch movies/TV anymore. Virtually everything is so overloaded with propaganda that I just tune out - literally and figuratively. The other day I tried watching a sci-fi flick and halfway through they had to throw in a couple of queers. Entirely unnecessary given the context of the movie, added absolutely NOTHING to the story line, just bullshit virtue signalling. CLICK.

Just tonight I decided to do some pizza & Netflix with my boys - 11 and 4. There was a new movie Netflix produced that seemed oriented to adolescents. It was called "Rim Of The World" and it was about a group of 13 year olds stuck at a summer camp when aliens attack Earth. Preview looked pretty good for a kid's movie (at least for my 11 year old, the 4 year old will watch a whole 5 minutes before wandering off to something else). Within the first 20 minutes there was at least a half-dozen sexual innuendos including references to "titties", oral sex, and an inference from an attractive adult camp employee telling a 13 year old boy to "put it in her box". This is the shit that qualifies for entertainment these days - for fucking KIDS no less.

On the flip side I've rediscovered my passion for reading. There's far more knowledge and creativity in between a couple of hardcovers than the modern media.

Yeah I saw that on Netflix. I figured it was waste of time, thanks for the heads-up!

Yesterday was an off day for me. TV was boring as usual, but I thought to tune into some sex thing, SHOWTIME. Some hostess I never heard of. She's a cow, not attractive at all. Anyway, first scene was I forget. I just know it involved a female. I fast forward. Next scene started off with a couple, they're "queer" as heck, and then comes why. She demands her boyfriend gets pumped up the ask and blow the guy. I fast forwarded to the next option and WTF? It's about a bunch of dudes who get into pens and act like dogs. Ha ha ha haaaaaaaa! I fast forwarded through but caught enough to see they were in training. Because you know, "this is WTF a dog does in this situation", show his ass who is most dominant, and surely sniff his ass fiirst. Fast forward and that's it. She has a bunch of shows listed, people must like her...........At least Showtime has Shameless. Good fucking show.

It's getting tougher to raise children. We're bringing them into kind of a turd. That said there are still a lot of good people out there, and families.

Last edited:

Yesterday was an off day for me. TV was boring as usual, but I thought to tune into some sex thing, SHOWTIME. Some hostess I never heard of. She's a cow, not attractive at all. Anyway, first scene was I forget. I just know it involved a female. I fast forward. Next scene started off with a couple, they're "queer" as heck, and then comes why. She demands her boyfriend gets pumped up the ask and blow the guy. I fast forwarded to the next option and WTF? It's about a bunch of dudes who get into pens and act like dogs. Ha ha ha haaaaaaaa! I fast forwarded through but caught enough to see they were in training. Because you know, "this is WTF a dog does in this situation", show his ass who is the most dominant and surely sniff his ass. Fast forward and that's it. She has a bunch of shows listed, people must like her...........At least Showtime has Shameless. Good fucking show.

I liked Shameless as well. Damn good show.

Yesterday was an off day for me. TV was boring as usual, but I thought to tune into some sex thing, SHOWTIME. Some hostess I never heard of. She's a cow, not attractive at all. Anyway, first scene was I forget. I just know it involved a female. I fast forward. Next scene started off with a couple, they're "queer" as heck, and then comes why. She demands her boyfriend gets pumped up the ask and blow the guy. I fast forwarded to the next option and WTF? It's about a bunch of dudes who get into pens and act like dogs. Ha ha ha haaaaaaaa! I fast forwarded through but caught enough to see they were in training. Because you know, "this is WTF a dog does in this situation", show his ass who is the most dominant and surely sniff his ass. Fast forward and that's it. She has a bunch of shows listed, people must like her...........At least Showtime has Shameless. Good fucking show.

I liked Shameless as well. Damn good show.

It's a kick in the ass, great characters. A real shame Fiona is gone. What a looker, and she's a great actress too. IMO she's not replaceable, but we'll see what they do.

I got out to see a movie yesterday. I don't do that often, movies generally suck badly,

So most/all movies - most of which you have never seen - suck badly?

Why do I think you have this attitude about most things you have little/no direct experience with?

Forum List

Back