Progressivism has reached the pinnacle of out of touch

No wonder the recent polls show that the majority of people believe that the main function of the Dems these days is to attack Trump.

Maybe these liberals will learn something about America

Maybe these liberals will learn something about America

Don't count on it. And even if the leaders do understand America, they don't like it and will keep trying to change it. The indoctrinated lunatics find it strange that some people have different opinions. They've been taught to see that as a crisis. Looks like "flyover country" is being targeted. Their goal is to encourage more to drink the koolaid because it scares them when people disagree with the left's narrative. I wonder if they will set up safe spaces in each place prior to the arrival of the snowflakes.

This is hilarious. The out-of-touch, idealistic, immature, left-wingers are "exploring" middle America because they can't grasp not hating the United States, not embracing promiscuity, not promoting homosexuality, and not supporting communism.

Brave Explorers: Huffington Post to Take Staffers on 23-City Road Trip Through Unknown, Terrifying Place Called ‘Middle America’

All this will do is GROW Trump's base & make it STRONGER when they see how fucking INSANE liberals are!!

They will meet real, ordinary, down to earth americans who weren't brought up in the big city haze of progressive propaganda and think they are some sort of troglodyte. Look Marge! They still eat chicken and wash dishes with their HANDS!!! And their kids go outside in the dirt and play on a swing-set instead of stay inside and text on their phone all day!!!

THE HORROR

Middle America blows. A whole bunch of nothing to look at.
It's hard to argue with aaronleland. Who would want this "whole bunch of nothing" conservative middle America...
IMG_3721.JPG

...when they could have this captivating progressive utopia?
IMG_3722.JPG

I mean....look at all of that graffiti to keep you occupied. Where else can you find so much to read for free (uh....I mean....other than your local library of course)? And all of the cracks in the concrete are allowing some real green foliage to grow in. The broken windows give you something to count for hours. Yeah...Aaron has sold me. Progressive American big city life is the way to go. And this picture doesn't even include the crack ho or her gun carrying pimp!

This is hilarious. The out-of-touch, idealistic, immature, left-wingers are "exploring" middle America because they can't grasp not hating the United States, not embracing promiscuity, not promoting homosexuality, and not supporting communism.

Brave Explorers: Huffington Post to Take Staffers on 23-City Road Trip Through Unknown, Terrifying Place Called ‘Middle America’
As a heterosexual leftist, I don't "promote" homosexuality - I just don't care that it exists because i matured past 7th grade.

You ever notice how these RWNJs don't post the actual, original story? They post their favorite crazy's particular spin on it.

Having made its name as a home for liberals and the blog posts of coastal elites, the recently renamed HuffPost is seeking to reinforce its new, less partisan image with a seven-week bus tour through Middle America to “listen and learn what it means to be American today,” the site will announce on Thursday.

Starting in September, a traveling party of rotating HuffPost staff members led by editor-in-chief Lydia Polgreen will visit more than 20 cities, eschewing the coasts for the likes of Fort Wayne, Indiana, Oxford, Mississippi and Odessa, Texas. At each city, the site will host events, roll out planned stories with local media outlets, send out reporters to write about the communities and collect stories from residents “in their own words.”

HuffPost goes out in search of Middle America

As opposed to.....the mind-blowing broken concrete and dilapidated buildings of progressive America? Or is it the crack-smoking prostitutes that you find utterly fascinating?

Who doesn't enjoy some crack and anwhore now and again huh? I live in the city, work there as well as way the hell out in BFE. I can say, rural folk are pretty okay folks. I promise they realize aren't much different then the rest of America, just a tad less uppity about shit. I think these young folks will be very unimpressed with what they find.

As a heterosexual leftist, I don't "promote" homosexuality - I just don't care that it exists because i matured past 7th grade.
Well your side of the aisle does promote it. Big time. Believe it or not my friend, you are not the standard to which all leftists are judged.

You ever notice how these RWNJs don't post the actual, original story? They post their favorite crazy's particular spin on it.

Having made its name as a home for liberals and the blog posts of coastal elites, the recently renamed HuffPost is seeking to reinforce its new, less partisan image with a seven-week bus tour through Middle America to “listen and learn what it means to be American today,” the site will announce on Thursday.

Starting in September, a traveling party of rotating HuffPost staff members led by editor-in-chief Lydia Polgreen will visit more than 20 cities, eschewing the coasts for the likes of Fort Wayne, Indiana, Oxford, Mississippi and Odessa, Texas. At each city, the site will host events, roll out planned stories with local media outlets, send out reporters to write about the communities and collect stories from residents “in their own words.”

And how does that differ from anything that was stated? :uhh:

I can say, rural folk are pretty okay folks.
In fact, people who live in rural areas are much more down to earth, much more kind, and much more helpful. When you go into progressives cities like New York, there is nothing but a bunch of rude, self-obsessed, pretentious pricks. And that's the best the city has to offer. The worst is a bunch of violent thugs.

And there you have the cornhole statement of the year! How far not to go from someone who has never even left!

After all, who the hell would want to look at that terrible Middle Earth, er, America, 85% of the glorious nation where people are actually friendly and wholesome and the air is clean, when you can have the grandeur of living in smog covered LA, crime ridden Chicago or traffic-packed New York where everyone hustles like mice in a cage meeting deadlines, no one talks to their neighbor or even knows them, and the guy next to you probably has 50 piercings in his face while reading Malcolm X!

Big City.jpg

And how does that differ from anything that was stated? :uhh:

The headline alone was dishonest. Of course that's to be expected. Why else do they have to put their own brand of crazy around a perfectly innocuous story? Can't rile the rubes otherwise.

Forum List

Back