Progressives, you're all a bunch of fakes and phonies

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
FOR ALL YO DEMOCRATS WITH A GOOD HEART (unlike these Demoncrats) here is a website extremely relative to this subject:
http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/

You just want shit for yourself. You're beyond greedy, and you don't care who gets DEMOLISHED along the way. You don't' care who is robbed. And some of you even rejoice when the heavy boot of government crushes your neighbors.

Why am I posting this today?

I just knocked on over 300 doors around the Ronkonkoma Train Station (Suffolk County Long Island), where they will be DEMOLISHING every house and business in a 50 acre zone for "High Density Section 8 Housing."

There was not a SINGLE RESIDENT in the actual demolition zone (via EMINENT DOMAIN) that enjoyed what price they are being given for their homes or businesses.

When I went outside those rings of property, to the immediate areas that neighbored them, every time I encountered a house with an AMERICAN FLAG or a SUPPORT THE 2nd Amedment or EDWARD SNOWDEN WAS A HERO or IMPEACH OBAMA sign on their car/house/etc:

THEY ALWAYS HEARD ME OUT, SIGNED THE PETITION, AND EXPRESSED THEIR SORROW and COMMITTED THEMSELVES TO COMING TO TOWN HALL.

And more often that not, any house that didn't have ANY political messages on their cars and houses, were also supportive.

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I came across a house with an "Obama 2012 sign" (as old as they are) or "Obama Cares" sign or "Elizabeth Warren 2016" or someone other dumbcrap Liberal Slogan like "Vote for a Living Wage" "Profit is Evil" or some other shit.

When I knocked on their doors, and I told them that all their neighbors's properties have been doomed by the Town Board --- first thing they said:

"What is the Ronkonkoma Hub?" ,...............

So apparently they know about all the "terrible things" that Ted Cruz and Rand Paul have done, but they don't know about a massive eminent domain project in their OWN BACKYARD. Even the "non-political" people knew what the fucking Hub.

1) Gross ignorance.

After I explained what the fucking Hub was, this was the next question:

"Is my home in the demolition zone?"

When I said (tentatively): "No, but ---"

They cut me off and said

"I don't care."

"Oh well."

"I didn't like them anyway."

----------------------------------------------------------

To each and everyone of those people I said:
"You disgust me. And in 2016, when phase 2 hits, your houses are gone too."

THen they screamed and begged for information.

I walked away and said:
"I don't need your support, you needed mine. And the outstanding citizens in this neighborhood don't need your support either. You're on your own, and if we fail in our mission here, NO ONE WILL CARE."

------------------------------------------------------------

Progressives:
YOU SUCK

There were many Democrats that did care (judging by how they walked about Government) so go here if you're a Democrat and actually give a shit about people:
FOR ALL YO DEMOCRATS WITH A GOOD HEART (unlike these Demoncrats) here is a website extremely relative to this subject:
http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/

You're either a DEMONcrat or a DEMOcrat. Choose the latter.

Last edited:
DEMOCRATS* AGAINST* U. N.* AGENDA* 21 - OK, So what is Agenda 21? And why should I care? Part 1

You just want shit for yourself. You're beyond greedy, and you don't care who gets DEMOLISHED along the way. You don't' care who is robbed. And some of you even rejoice when the heavy boot of government crushes your neighbors.

I just knocked on over 300 doors around the Ronkonkoma Train Station (Suffolk County Long Island), where they will be DEMOLISHING every house and business in a 50 acre zone for "High Density Section 8 Housing."

There was not a SINGLE RESIDENT in the actual demolition zone (via EMINENT DOMAIN) that enjoyed what price they are being given for their homes or businesses.

When I went outside those rings of property, to the immediate areas that neighbored them, every time I encountered a house with an AMERICAN FLAG or a SUPPORT THE 2nd Amedment or EDWARD SNOWDEN WAS A HERO or IMPEACH OBAMA sign on their car/house/etc:

THEY ALWAYS HEARD ME OUT, SIGNED THE PETITION, AND EXPRESSED THEIR SORROW and COMMITTED THEMSELVES TO COMING TO TOWN HALL.

And more often that not, any house that didn't have ANY political messages on their cars and houses, were also supportive.

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I came across a house with an "Obama 2012 sign" (as old as they are) or "Obama Cares" sign or "Elizabeth Warren 2016" or someone other dumbcrap Liberal Slogan like "Vote for a Living Wage" "Profit is Evil" or some other shit.

When I knocked on their doors, and I told them that all their neighbors's properties have been doomed by the Town Board --- first thing they said:

So apparently they know about all the "terrible things" that Ted Cruz and Rand Paul have done, but they don't know about a massive eminent domain project in their OWN BACKYARD. Even the "non-political" people knew what the fucking Hub.

1) Gross ignorance.

They cut me off and said

"I don't care."

"Oh well."

I walked away and said:
"I don't need your support, you needed mine. And the outstanding citizens in this neighborhood don't need your support either. You're on your own, and if we fail in our mission here, NO ONE WILL CARE."

Progressives:
YOU SUCK

There were many Democrats that did care (judging by how they walked about Government) so go here if you're a Democrat and actually give a shit about people:
DEMOCRATS* AGAINST* U. N.* AGENDA* 21 - OK, So what is Agenda 21? And why should I care? Part 1

Just to be clear ...

Are you trying to pass this slop off as something you wrote?

Since you apparently don't know how to use the quote function, its unclear what your intent is.

Have to admit, I didn't read it and your link won't open so -

Oh never mind.

Okay, the link opened.

Still not willing to read all that nonsense.

Jeeez. Is there nothing you won't fall for and then try to plagiarize?

Liberals accuse GOP/Conservatives of hating pretty much everyone, yet they never produced any evidence, whether it be on audio or video of any GOP leaders claiming that they hate N*****gers, hispanics, White Women, Jews, Pollarks, etc. I have never seen anyone in the GOP go on TV and claimed that they hate blacks,latino's and white hispanics.

This coming from you strikes me as so out of character :eusa_whistle:.
This pisses you off to no end but for a worker to get a decent wage from a corporation is a fucking sin. According to you.
Take your rage and shove it up your ass.

Are you trying to pass this slop off as something you wrote?

Although I wrote it. If had not wrote it, it's still not "Slop"

These are real people losing their homes --- for no reason.

You sicken me.

Long Island Matters - Ronkonkoma Hub

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) Gross ignorance.

They cut me off and said

"I don't care."

"Oh well."

I walked away and said:

Progressives:
YOU SUCK

Did you find anyone living within the 50 acre redevelopment zone who felt what's coming would be an improvement over the present "blight"?

"Mixed use development located on 50 acres of property in the Town of Brookhaven at the Ronkonkoma Train Station.

"Plan includes 1,450 studio, 1BR, 2BR and 3BR rental apartments. 20% will be 'affordable housing.' For the remaining units, rents are estimated at $1300 for a studio, $1850 for a 1BR, and $2450 for a 2BR.

"Plan includes 195,000 square feet of retail, 360,000 square feet of office space, and 60,000 square feet of “flex space.” This involves a total of 615,000 square feet of commercial space over 14 acres of floor area.

"Buildings will be 3-5 stories in height."

Long Island Matters - Ronkonkoma Hub

Did you find anyone living within the 50 acre redevelopment zone who felt what's coming would be an improvement over the present "blight"?

LOLOLOLOL

The New York State Municipality Law (Article 15) defines ANYTHING (no matter how affluent) that is located "near" railroad tracks to be blight.

We live in this neighborhood and it's just fine. When is the last fucking time you've been to our neighborhood to call it blight?

Even if it was "blight" in the literal sense, NO ONE IS GETTING A FAIR PRICE FOR THEIR FUCKING HOUSE/BUSINESS

Here is Ronkonkoma:
lake_ronkonkoma1.jpg

Other than the occasional abandoned house (which exists in EVERY neighborhood in the United States), this is the WORST SECTION of Ronkonkoma, and it is located on PUBLIC/TOWN land:
ronkonkoma_01.jpg

The Citizens of Ronkonkoma (Brookhaven) are to be punished because Town Hall cannot keep their land (the train station) clean?

http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/nycode/GMU/15-A/555

1. (a) Real property to be developed for the elimination of the blighting
influences over an area or areas consisting principally of land in
streets, alleys, highways, and other public rights of way, railway or
subway tracks
, bridge or tunnel approaches or entrances, or other
similar facilities which have a blighting influence on the surrounding
area
necessary for or incidental to any urban renewal program or part
thereof in accordance with an urban renewal plan may be acquired by an
agency
by gift, grant, devise, purchase, condemnation or otherwise and
by a municipality for and on behalf of an agency by condemnation.

Last edited:
They are fakes, phonies and hypocrites.

They are pro-women, unless the are republican women.
They are pro- minority, unless they are republican minority.
They are for the poor, yet the rich get richer because if them.

You're from Ronkonkoma?

I would have guessed Mastic Beach.

Anyway, Brookhaven is pretty well Republican-dominated, I think your problems lie with them, not the imaginary "progressives" that you claim to have spoken to.

If you are, as you claim, a "lead organizer" against this development, I gotta say you're not doing a great job. I can't find any significant anti-Ronkonkoma Hub information on the web.

You're from Ronkonkoma?

Anyway, Brookhaven is pretty well Republican-dominated, I

And?

There's not a single living breathing Republican (or non-hardcore Democrat) in the actual community that is happy.

Also, the plan is being pushed from the Decmorats in Albany for the Double Track Program.

Cuomo is throwing $350,000,000 at it, calling it the "Great development project in the nation."

Also, most "Republican" politicians in New York are closet Progressives. They did vote for the SAFE Act, did they not?

In the New York, you have two choices at the ballot: Fascist or Communist.

Last edited:
You're from Ronkonkoma?

Anyway, Brookhaven is pretty well Republican-dominated, I

And?

There's not a single living breathing Republican (or Democrat) in the actual community that is happy.

Also, the plan is being pushed from the Decmorats in Albany for the Double Track Program.

Cuomo is throwing $350,000,000 at it, calling it the "Great development project in the nation."

Also, most "Republican" politicians in New York are closet Progressives. They did vote for the SAFE Act, did they not?

In the New York, you have two choices at the ballot: Fascist or Communist.

Your hilariously cartoonish diatribe against "progressives" only works when you define "progressive" to mean "anything you don't like".

Forum List

Back