Progressives, Gays and Muslims

Can an individual embrace homosexuality and Islam simultaneously?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
If you ever want proof that Progressives have no principles, you need to look no further on how they cater to gays and Muslims at the same time.

That's impossible for any individual who has a set of personally immutable principles.

I side with gays ultimately, because I'd rather err on the side of liberty.

Sure. Same as if Christian or Jewish. While condemned, so are lots of other things that don't disqualify people from being those religions which might condemn them. No one proposes kicking Jews out for working on the Sabbath, eating pork, etc. Homosexual acts are just one of many sin-crimes.

I love that some conservatives believe that when liberals say that the 1st Amendment includes all religions, not just the ones Christians are okay with, that equates to "catering".

When was the last time a Christian or Jewish group rounded up gays and threw them off a roof? or stoned them?

Most people are stupid and support whatever it is their little mates tell them they should support. When it comes to identity politics, the very nature of such selects against anybody who approaches politics from the standpoint of principles.

Seems to me there is about one person who understands politics in terms of principles to a hundred who view it simply as tribe. The further left on the political spectrum, the greater the differential.

If you ever want proof that Progressives have no principles, you need to look no further on how they cater to gays and Muslims at the same time.

That's impossible for any individual who has a set of personally immutable principles.

Just how are Progressives "catering to muslims"?

I have a gay Muslim friend who's from Iran.

must be a lot of gay Republicans around here. Homosexuality seems to be very interesting to them.

Log Cabin Republicans raise your hand.

2nd Amendment thinks that anything short of expelling Muslims is "catering" to them. Allowing them the same freedom of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness that everyone else enjoys is "catering" to them. Allowing Muslims to worship according to their beliefs, is "catering" to them. Gays aren't asking for special treatment, they're just asking you to treat them the same way as you treat straight people. Why is that so hard for you?

2nd Amendment thinks that anything short of expelling Muslims is "catering" to them. Allowing them the same freedom of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness that everyone else enjoys is "catering" to them. Allowing Muslims to worship according to their beliefs, is "catering" to them. Gays aren't asking for special treatment, they're just asking you to treat them the same way as you treat straight people. Why is that so hard for you?
They understand, but get angry when someone defends their designated scapegoats/boogyman/victims. Conservatism is nothing without groups of people to fear and loathe.

if various groups singled out Republicans and told them how to run their lives they would crap and fall over in it protesting.

I'll judge YOU .. YOU leave me the hell alone .. RW's are pathetic little creatures.

Muslims publicly stone gays to death. To promote Islam in the United States is to promote the extermination of gays in the United States, because Muslims actually act on it.

Muslims publicly stone gays to death. To promote Islam in the United States is to promote the extermination of gays in the United States, because Muslims actually act on it.
The vast majority of Muslims go their entire lives never hurting anyone, just like Americans or anyone, meanwhile Muslims in other parts of the world are also mistakenly judging us by our worst, namely, people like you. Quit living the stereotype of of an ugly brutal American.

The vast majority of Muslims go their entire lives never hurting anyone, just like Americans or anyone, meanwhile Muslims in other parts of the world are also mistakenly judging us by our worst, namely, people like you. Quit living the stereotype of of an ugly brutal American.

The vast majority of Muslims despise homosexuality, and a sizable percentage support killing them.

The fact that you are completely ignorant and lacking intelligence does not change reality.

So do a sizeable percentage of Christians. What's your point?

There is vile hatred in the founding texts of most religions. There is also a lot of good. Should we throw out the good with the bad?

So do a sizeable percentage of Christians. What's your point?

There is vile hatred in the founding texts of most religions. There is also a lot of good. Should we throw out the good with the bad?

What we should do is educate ourselves so as to avoid making extremely ignorant statements about that of which we know nothing just in order to march in lock-step with the prevailing orthodoxy of political correctness.

Just how are Progressives "catering to muslims"?

1. Inviting and welcoming imams of hate and representatives of Islamic groups who never made a secret of their desire to eliminate Israel from the face of the Earth.

2. The President caters to the most virulent and poisonous Muslims by considering allowing them nuclear weapons which those bastards would aim at Tel Aviv and then to New York.

3. Equating the murderous, homophobic, misogynist, racist, pedophilic and atavistic cult of Islam to Christianity.

4. Silencing or at least attempting to silence any and all voices that oppose the religion at supports beheading and stoning.

5. REFUSING TO CALL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS WHAT THEY ARE.

LOL- you confuse with supporting religious freedom with approving of religious oppression.

You side with labeling everyone and putting them into little boxes, like a good conservative does.

Forum List

Back