Progressive ‘Squad’ Pushes to ‘Defund the Police’ While Spending Thousands on Private Security Protection

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Looks like 20% percent or less support de-funding. Doubt it will happen. More likely changes mandating on how some of the money is spent in various departments.
Not my issue. Nobody remotely considering it here, but we're one of the normal states.

So odd that anyone ever thought this was a good idea.

Ilian Omar is a joke.

The Minneapolis Police Department is rotten to the root, and so when we dismantle it, we get rid of that cancer, and we allow for something beautiful to rise, and that reimagining allows us to figure out what public safety looks like for us.”

:rolleyes:

How is the Minneapolis crime doing lately?

Meanwhile, proactive people who believe in do-it-yourself security are often considered crazy and dangerous.

Leftiees, why do you accept this hypocrisy? Your ruling class does not want you to have a gun, but they hide behind theirs.

Leftists, are you ever not hypocrites? Defund the police, but pay for personal security?

e3sugqx41xu61.jpg

Progressive ‘Squad’ Pushes to ‘Defund the Police’ While Spending Thousands on Private Security Protection
This opens another line of discussion. Without the men with guns to enforce their state mandates, how will they impose their collectivist will on the proles?
Ending the police and privatizing protection? These silly assed broads are falling into the libertarian trap.

I suppose the money is coming from campaign donations

but I wonder how many of their friends and cohorts are being paid to arrange the armed protection?

Forum List

Back