Progressive responses to Apple's record profits

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Apple posted an $18B Profit for the quarter.

How do Progressives justify those record profits with so much hunger and suffering in the world?

Think of the million of people who go to bed hunger because Apple forced them to buy an iPhone 6.

I hope you Progressives sleep well tonight

How do Progressives justify those record profits with so much hunger and suffering in the world?

Think of the million of people who go to bed hunger because Apple forced them to buy an iPhone 6.

You should be overjoyed. It's trickle down economics at its best. At least those slaves in China get to eat right?

There would be total outrage if the Koch Bros. had posted similar numbers. And then there's Obama and his "spreading of the wealth."

The Obama Family Income History:

• 2000: $240,000
  • 2001: $272,759
  • 2002: $259,394
  • 2003: $238,327
  • 2004: $207,647
  • 2005: $1,655,106
  • 2006: $983,826
  • 2007: $4,139,965
  • 2008: $2,656,902
  • 2009: $5,505,409
  • 2010: $1,728,096
  • 2011: $789,674
  • 2012: $662,076
  • 2013: $481,098
Barack Obama Net Worth Celebrity Net Worth

Note Obama's jump in annual income in 2009. While he was bailing out Wall Street and while Americans were losing big time in the stock market and while Americans were being laid off he miraculously made 5.5 million dollars. Where the hell is the outrage from the Progressive nutjobs? Not a peep!!

After 8.1.3 I'm fucking done ... Apple can suck a big wang ! Samsung here I come ....

Lizzy Cheekbones to Apple: You didn't build that!

xerxes91509.jpg

After 8.1.3 I'm fucking done ... Apple can suck a big wang ! Samsung here I come ....
bye and good luck ... oh yeah don't let the door hit you on your way out...
Good luck to you as well, buying a shitty product that Apple could give two shits about . They have had wifi issues for over 6 months , have a new update and do not even address the wifi issue so no loss on my part .

Good luck to you as well, buying a shitty product that Apple could give two shits about . They have had wifi issues for over 6 months , have a new update and do not even address the wifi issue so no loss on my part .
no wifi issue here.. I use it all the time. Only issue I know about is the fools trying to use their phones to make phone calls over wifi cause they are on t-mobile and t-mobile sucks.

no wifi issue here.. I use it all the time. Only issue I know about is the fools trying to use their phones to make phone calls over wifi cause they are on t-mobile and t-mobile sucks.

Never use wifi on my phone, the phone has 3G , now the iPad drops connection like crazy . It was only after the 8.1 update , it's all over Apple help sites . I never had a problem till like 6 months ago . It's driving me crazy , tried different routers to no avail. Oh well, glad you are not having problems .

I don't think you voiced your point very well..

Your point is that even if we use "standards" in the USA, other Countries won't. So you probably wonder why do it.

Your post exposes the Apple brand and how it treats it's employees.

My head is cocked sideways like a confused dog because I don't know if you are justifying this abuse or justifying progress or change....... :dig:

Still a better deal than Verizon or AT&T if you rarely call people, and don't use data for anything but basic google searches and checking the email. I am never far from wifi usually anyway - and a lot of places have it free too.

Hope they paid their taxes this time.

Never use wifi on my phone, the phone has 3G , now the iPad drops connection like crazy . It was only after the 8.1 update , it's all over Apple help sites . I never had a problem till like 6 months ago . It's driving me crazy , tried different routers to no avail. Oh well, glad you are not having problems .
lol.. yeah people all over the country are having problems with their wifi.. too many wifi devices in their homes and neighbors homes, everyone sharing the same bandwidth. Folks buying game machines & in home wireless tv distribution devices. The spectrum gets full and the shit hits the fan. Blaming apple for that.. heh.

New Topics

Forum List

Back